• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where and When do you enjoy your cigar?

Guess u guys are lucky. If I had to wait for my buddies (permission from their misses) id never have a cigar

Prior to the ban, my favorite place to smoke was at a bar, a close second was in our pit at the dragstrip or the dirt track. Now, my favorite place is a buddies 3 season porch. I rarely smoke alone (unless I am half in the bag and grilling) and almost always in the evening. For me, a cigar is not the same without a friend and an alcoholic beverage.

+4. When it's bad, it's still good. When it's good, it's even better.

Warm weather, under the Lanai with the fan turning, Cold weather, the S.A.C. (Spousal Avoidance Center)......

I would do with friend although up at school I don't have any that enjoy smoking like I do. At home though its always with someone it doesn't feel right by myself. As far as drinking the law doesn't like the idea of me drinking. And when I'm home I am usually set up to go to fire calls (I'm a volunteer firefighter). Although when down the shore I always enjoy my cigars with some buddies and some cold ones.

Out on the front porch, after supper, with a bourbon and coke and/or a good cup of coffee. I'm in the country, so I can sit out at night and enjoy the owls, whippoorwills, frogs, or crickets, depending on who's singing that particular night. :p

I'm not picky about where I smoke, more about who I'm with and what I'm doing.

On my front porch or downtown if it's warm. I smoke in the bathroom if it's cold out. Lol

Back Patio in the summer. Beer and sometimes Wine are typical soda of choice. If I am feeling social and need the sun to warm things up .... I grab a lawn chair and sit in my driveway (typically see my neighbors and we catch up). Winter time ... go to a few Cigar Lounges to catch a game or something.

Cigars and company go hand in hand with a good rum (preferably Sailor Jerry) or scotch!

The local cigar shop is a great place to me. In fact celebrated Christmas a little early so I loaded up the boys and the son-in-law and headed to the cigar shop where we sat and had our Padron 1964's. Then it was back home a little later in the evening with the cigar of our choice in the garage with a side of Johnny Walker, Red and neat....

Other than that love to just sit in my cigar room/man cave and quietly enjoy some random movie in the company of my best bud or my wife (take your pick)...

The more I ramble, the more I come up with the reply of anywhere/anytime!

My favorite place to smoke is waist deep in freezing cold water with a steelhead rod in my hand. rp

In decent weather I smoke outside the garage, or on the back deck.
In winter I go for a ride, or to a b&m to smoke.
Basically, I shut down in winter and stock up for spring/summer.

Chemyst :cool:

On my back patio, regardless of how cold or how hot. Waterfall running in the summer is great. Smoked Thursday evening listening to the snowstorm come through, 27 degrees and 25 mph wind, but watching the snow and feeling the heat from my propane heater made it more than acceptable to smoke. However I limit to just a couple a month at the most.

Back patio, usually solo. Smoking room inside, if I ever get the *&%$*&%$#*%$!! stuff moved back into the garage (don't ask)..... :angry:

Great cigar lounges close....always up to share a smoke with any locals with minor notice.

Out on the back patio by the firepit. Ready for the spring to get here so it can be without the firepit.

Winter - Cigar bar with a friend and whiskey in hand
Summer - same or outside on my porch with my wife and whiskey

I am with Taylor, I love smoking by the firepit, but I have a rule that my 3 year old son can't see me smoke so it makes it harder at home

I grab me one on the way to work, gets me through the day, untill I can smoke another one.