• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you buy your brew?

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
I always like supporting local shops who sell craft brew, but lately have been shopping at Total Wine and Costco for my selection.

What small shops do you guys buy from, and where are they located? I am in the South Bay area (Redondo Beach, Torrance, PV)

I only mentioned Costco as I love buying cases of Stone IPA for $30, $1.25 a bottle can't be beat.

-Jimmy

Here is PDX that's a silly question. I buy Deschutes from Deschutes, Portland Brewing from Portland Brewing, etc....

...welcome to BeerVana..... :cool:

Here in NH I buy at a place called The Drinkery and a place called Barbs Beers. Both have great prices with a large selection.

Paul

In the greater Boise area the two best places to pick up the really good stuff are Brewforia and Bier:Thirty. Both rotate taps daily and have hundreds of bottles from all over the US and World to choose from. Brewforia also just hosted the Barley Brothers Traveling Beer Show for the second year and it was a huge success.

Three Floyds, Goose Island and Binnys liquors which is a chain store that sells practically everything from all places, for the most part.

Here is PDX that's a silly question. I buy Deschutes from Deschutes, Portland Brewing from Portland Brewing, etc....

...welcome to BeerVana..... :cool:
As a fellow resident of the Pacific Northwest, I must agree that we are indeed very lucky in that regard!

When I'm in New York, I go to Half Time in Poughkeepsie - awesome selection.

Total Wine
Virginia Wine Experience
Capital Alehouse
Wegman's

There is a nice local shop called Tipple's. A bar/ restaurant, Stubbies and Steins will sell their bottles as well.

Between the Bevmo's and Total Wines there are smaller retailers around such as Vendome, Wade's Wines, and Red Carpet that I go to. Still haven't made a trip down to OC to the Bruery Provisions store.

I mostly hit up BevMo, because it's closest to my house. When going to y aunt and uncle's house I always hit up 3 palms groceries, I know the owner and he always has a great selection of beer. He even has some that are HTF in the back of the store for "family".

Thanks for the responses guys, it's great to hear that everyone has a favorite place.

Seeing I'm not in the San Gabriel Valley anymore, I'm not as close to "Stuff'd Sandwich" as I'd like to be. They have an amazing selection and a delicious menu to boot.

Would be a great place for a herf, just sayin'! ;)

Jimmy, go check out Hi Time Cellars in Costa Mesa if you havent already. Its a great bottle shop, and has a great selection of cigars too.

I've been there once and almost maxed out my card! (In between the cigars/pipe tobacco/alcohol)

Where you been Billy, haven't seen you 'round much man! If you're ever near El Segundo during the week hit me up!

A supermarket decicco's by my in-laws has the best selection I have ever seen. There is a full bar with about eight taps and have tap takeover nights.

I've been there once and almost maxed out my card! (In between the cigars/pipe tobacco/alcohol)

Where you been Billy, haven't seen you 'round much man! If you're ever near El Segundo during the week hit me up!

Been traveling quite a bit for work, and just finally got married a few weeks ago....so I haven't had time to be around much. I am only a short drive away from you, so I'm down any night of the week to swing by and have a few brews and a smoke! I'll be in touch brother!

*edited for speeeling.

Lucky that you live so close. :) i only know a few smokers around me.

Jason