• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

where do you smoke in the cold months?

Im lucky enough to be able to smoke in the basement. Ive got a TV, DVD player, and a reclining lawn chair down there. Nothing fancy, but I cant complain, as I can at least enjoy a smoke or two on the weekends during these cold months. I can worry about all that fancy stuff after I move out and get my own place.

Starting tomorrow it should be warm enough here, at least until Monday to get a few smokes in without being uncomfortable. :thumbs:

I'm out here in Denver and its 70 *^(*% degrees! A smoke outside for a change will be nice.

- Andy (XIKAR marketing guy)

I'm out here in Denver and its 70 *^(*% degrees! A smoke outside for a change will be nice.

- Andy (XIKAR marketing guy)

Yes it's been very warm here in CO this whole week (~70 deg); can't complain, just enjoying the weather. :D

I can only escape the right beside a window in the office I have, and then my only other place is in my winter beater I drive to work and back (1 hour each way) plus smoking a cigar on the way to and from work seems to relax me :D