• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where does everyone's name come from?

"Herfin" because I love to smoke cigars. "Bigdog" because I love the Big Dogs brand of apparel and accessories.

Between Hawaiian-style shirts, golf shirts, t-shirts, gym shorts, boxers, swim suits, coffee mugs, hats, and fleece pullovers, I probably have over 5 dozen Big Dogs items.

http://www.BigDogs.com

Well if you surf the net or watch the women's team I kinda look AND play like Abby Wambach :laugh: :0

And I have been know to rip a few jerseya and shorts (mine and others) and on great days I get to play in the mud so cleanliness way be out the window too..... :D

Anvil is what my riding buddies call me.(I think I made the same sound I made when I stacked my first Triumph).The T595 at the end, Is the model of Triumph I ride nowadays.
I have owned it for a while now and can not bring myself to part with it. 1997 Triumph T595,955cc Triple fuel injected 145hp Very Fast................Very