• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who needs a Hobo hut?

Eqwhipped

Whiskey is the flower of my people.
I want to see every member of CP in the frigid cold smoking happy this winter.

Here is how it works, Submit a picture to this thread of yourself freezen your arse off smoking outside. The individual who has the most miserable picture of the coldest time of the year wins a Hobo hut!

It will ship within the month to your door and you have to post one pic of it in use.

If for some reason you don't have a bunch of smoking in a snow storm pics like @H. Vachon just post one of your cold predicament and tell us a story.

On October 15th the pic with the most :( wins!

Please be a member in good standing and a resident of the united states. (sorry Canadians)

1663345444784.png

put it IN your garage...🤔

I'll probably take a pic just to get my hat in the ring, I wouldn't mind having a Hobo Hut!

Edit: Man, it ain't even going to be cold enough for the trees to drop their leaves by Oct 15. Record low around here for October 15 is 28F, average low is 48F

Last edited:
Don't want to enter the contest, I've landed on being perfectly happy letting my cigars age/compile during the winter, but I think I have a gem somewhere...

I don't need the hobo hut because I have a man cave, but this was an interesting weekend. The first night was balls cold with nothing but a fire and a tarp over our head which held the smoke in for us to choke and gag on all night. The second day, @jfields John built this fireplace out of the neighbors tin shed. It was a huge improvement!

Jim @Keystone_Raider and I were amused!
2009 Winter  Cabin HERF 033.jpg

Note the OSB under our feet, the fire melted the frozen ground and turned the area into a mud pit.😁
2009 Winter  Cabin HERF 043.jpg

Of course I had to spruce it up a bit.
Mantle 2.JPG