• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who wants to raise tobacco?

Hey MrMaduro!!!

Long time. I tried growing some last season - failed miserably. A greenthumb I work with got a nice crop. I've probably got enough leaves to roll a box of 20. I've kept excellent care of them and they're still drying/curing/fermenting or whatever. Some of the leaves got HUGE!

I've been reading up on how to roll them and whatnot and plan on giving it a shot when it warms up.

This could be interesting. My wife wants me to plant some sunflower seeds for the girls next to our barn. Maybe I could put in some tobacco as well?

If you have some leftover, I'll try to grow some. I can give growing reports.

Bill

I am interested. I am looking for a challenge for my garden this year and this looks like it could be it.

Everyone's seeds should go out in a week or so. I'm having internet problems, so I'll only be able to update when I can make it to the library. Thanks Brian,

I would like some also, but one other question...I am an apartment dweller also with a balcony. How much sun do the plants need?