• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who wants to raise tobacco?

If it's not too late I would love to give this a try. Addy is in profile. Thanks!

My internet is back up and running. :thumbs: I've been making a list and should be able to get these in the mail later this week or first of next week. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

I am in if its still available. I was following the threads last year when you guys were doing this. Its very intresting.

Your in Bill, I'll get everyone's seeds in the mail shortly, things have been really hectic lately.

Any word on the seeds? I just want to make sure you haven't sent them and they got lost or something.

I'm just excited and can't wait, I have been researching this and am working on a little greenhouse on the shed to start these little bad boys.

Hey Brian - How's this past years leaves looking? You have them fermenting? I've only got a small tupperdor of what I salvaged from the mold and have been keeping it on top of a water heater to stay warm, flipping the leaves about every couple weeks. I just took it out to check on it and the stuff smells like pure heaven!!

I just don't know how to roll a cigar!! :laugh:

I was reading that site you (MrMaduro) recommended in the PM and was wondering where I can get the fertilsers and what not they say should be used. Is that more stuff I'd have to find online or can I get it at Lowes?

Hey everyone,
First let me say I'm sorry for the delay in getting the seeds out. Things have been really busy on the farm with all the nasty weather we had. The seeds just slipped from my mind, We can all thank Tony for reminding me. I'll get them out Tues. (Mon. is Presidents Day). Thanks for your patience.

Yes you can probably get most of the fertalizers at Lowes or most nurserys or garden centers. I use miracle grow for tomatos while I'm growing the little seedlings.

Greg,
Bad news the seeds weren't the only thing that slipped my mind. I forgot about the tobacco I was fermenting,just for 5 days and it's covered in mold. So I'm going to try again real soon, thank goodness I've got a bunch left. It was coming along so well too. After 7 weeks it was a real nice dark chocolate brown, still releasing a strong amonia smell. Oh well back to the drawing board. Rome wasn't built in a day. LOL!!!!

Hey everyone,
First let me say I'm sorry for the delay in getting the seeds out. Things have been really busy on the farm with all the nasty weather we had. The seeds just slipped from my mind, We can all thank Tony for reminding me. I'll get them out Tues. (Mon. is Presidents Day). Thanks for your patience.

Yes you can probably get most of the fertalizers at Lowes or most nurserys or garden centers. I use miracle grow for tomatos while I'm growing the little seedlings.

Greg,
Bad news the seeds weren't the only thing that slipped my mind. I forgot about the tobacco I was fermenting,just for 5 days and it's covered in mold. So I'm going to try again real soon, thank goodness I've got a bunch left. It was coming along so well too. After 7 weeks it was a real nice dark chocolate brown, still releasing a strong amonia smell. Oh well back to the drawing board. Rome wasn't built in a day. LOL!!!!

Hey your doing us a service. No need to apologize.

I'm just glad to hear everything is going better your way, no rush just glad to be part of this.

Ok Everybody, after many delays your seeds are in the mail. I took them to the post office this morning. I should've took a pic, there were 97 in this mailing. I've sent seeds to over 150 Brothers and Sisters. :sign: I sent out seeds on this forum, 1 other forum, friends from our local herf, and some repeat offenders from last year. Good luck to each of you!!!!!! Let me know if I can be of assistance. ;)

Brian,