• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

What’s the rules?
The original post from some time ago contained the following rules...

RULES
- Send 1+ Bottle(s) of Wine/Liquor (any value)
- Send 1 Top Shelf Cigar for every bottle of Wine/Liquor
- Must be 21 to participate. Don't lie about your age, there is no need for that.
- Add your name to the Google Map so that there is a growing map of all users who participate over the years

AFTER YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE
- Ask who is interested
- Display your winnings
- Send out package carefully and promptly to the next contestant
- Wash and Repeat

I do not know if anyone is following up on the google map links, the map is still in the original post.

The original post from some time ago contained the following rules...

RULES
- Send 1+ Bottle(s) of Wine/Liquor (any value)
- Send 1 Top Shelf Cigar for every bottle of Wine/Liquor
- Must be 21 to participate. Don't lie about your age, there is no need for that.
- Add your name to the Google Map so that there is a growing map of all users who participate over the years

AFTER YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE
- Ask who is interested
- Display your winnings
- Send out package carefully and promptly to the next contestant
- Wash and Repeat

I do not know if anyone is following up on the google map links, the map is still in the original post.
Actually, this was covered pretty well. Read from page twelve on, then post back here if you are interested.

@Eqwhipped hit me with an awesome package that almost destroyed my Amazon locker in my complex. People would have been pissed at me brother but I grabbed it in time before the bomb went off. Weller SR is so awesome and hard to find out here thanks so much. It makes my favorite old fashioned but I’ll prob drink this one straight since it’s impossible to find now. Some great C-Gars that I have been wanting to try as well. What’s the age on that Padilla 1948? That cello is lookin mighty yellow. Any way great hit.

Now who wants next?!!!4B86D7C5-A3AE-428A-9B46-28614CC24FEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Workin with @Acclaym but I’m too afraid to mess up his request of wine since I don’t know jack about wine so I asked him for some guidance. Unless any other brothers have some suggestions of something good to grab and bomb him with? Someone help me with a wine pick to hit @Acclaym with!!!

Workin with @Acclaym but I’m too afraid to mess up his request of wine since I don’t know jack about wine so I asked him for some guidance. Unless any other brothers have some suggestions of something good to grab and bomb him with? Someone help me with a wine pick to hit @Acclaym with!!!

I'm pretty sure he's a fan of Mogen David's stuff...

I’d reach out or @Brickhouse or @CigSid. They have forgotten more about wine than I know.

If you have a bottle shop you go to that you trust, I would just ask their recommendations. I'm still a newbie-enough to wine. For my personal tastes, Paso Robles and the central coast offer solid wines without typically paying for the markup of having "Napa" on the label. Sonoma is also a solid region as well.

Some other regions outside of the US may also be great value picks. Spain, Argentina, Chile, etc.