• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

I received it in all its deliciousness today! Many thanks Chief, I'll be posting a pic later today or tomorrow as I'm getting ready to have some friends over for dinner.

I don't know if they drink bourbon, but tonight I definitely will be!

Without further ado...

WHO WANTS SOME?

http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp6354%3B%3Enu%3D3273%3E2%3A9%3E285%3EWSNRCG%3D379636%3B98732%3Cnu0mrj

So I see you're a Scotch man? Unless you'd like to try something else(bourbon, rum, etc) pm me. It will be Monday before I can send anything out, but I'll do my best to get it out then.

Yes ! There's Scotch in my blood :)

No worries for the shipping do it when it's okay for you . Thanks man! (I'll pm you my addy)

Package sent , no DC since its int'l. They claim 6-10 days for delivery.

Enjoy!

Wouhou ! 6-10 days would be a record ! (usually takes 3 weeks lol)

Yeah, "claimed" even the USPS guy looked dubious... keep your fingers crossed!

Well, I got a few packages on their way we'll see who's the winner !

Well they were on target ! Got the package in 9 days !

Thanks Joe great sélection and suprising choice of schtoch! i've been around the Highlands and never seen / tasted that one!

I'll post the pic when I get to my PC...(well when I fix the internet at home lol)

Now who wants some booze?

I'll be damned, USPS got it right! I didn't see this post until today and I was dreading that the package hadn't made it! Let me know how that scotch is!

I would jump on this, but alas, I don't drink and Louich can't be trusted (He's a French/Canadian) Who could trust someone who can't even decide what they are!