• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

f_Mattsgirlm_0b55731.jpg

Interests: Men like Matt

1. It reminds him of that night he contemplated the priesthood.
2. He just can't get past the platform shoes.
3. He can't stop thinking "if I marry her and she turns out to look like her mom I will shoot myself"

edited to add the third reason...........

NSFW

There are plenty of reason why.

1. Matt R is the Bitch of the two.
2. Doesn't like cigars.

DG

I'm kind of surprised Matt you would hit this. I guess post OP Females to Males is your thing.

DG

I don't know if I can go any lower without pulling out the pics of Matt with Livestock when he was in KS. :sign:

My apologies for not replying sooner. I have been busy this whole weekend masturbating to the pictures you guys have posted.

Bwaaaahahahaha.... I've been trying to tell them brother!

BUMP - final 36 hours?? so far Martt R would (no pun intended) "hit 'em all!" come on B&SOTLs!!! Dig deep, just not 6 feet under, and follow the rules. This is EPIC!!

At least now you know you can always get a date. You might have to put on something pretty but... :sign:

Printed this one out, took it to the copy shop and had it made lifesize. You shoulda seen the load I pasted on her face...... I woulda taken pictures, but after a smoke, I rolled over and went to sleep.

8.jpg

would not hit because
1. one of them is always critiquing you
2. it too hard to choose witch one
3. one is a actor
4. its just too freaky
5. the other one sings horrible country

8.jpg

would not hit because
1. one of them is always critiquing you
2. it too hard to choose witch one
3. one is a actor
4. its just too freaky
5. the other one sings horrible country

Hmmm... would that be a threesome or a two and a halfsome?

Wrinkles is wondering why you haven't called her. You said you'd knock the dust out of her, too, right? She got all giddy and weezy when I told her... You'd better hurry up, unless you really do like 'em cold.

NOT Hit Nominee - Wrinkles

IMAGE REMOVED TO AVOID MORE NSFW TAGS

Name: Betty, but her friends call her Wrinkles

Bio: Born in the early 1600s, Betty grew up on a small farm before moving to the big city to make it as an actress. Time passed. Now, nearly 400 years later, Betty works pouring coffee at a local Denny's.

NOT Hit it reason 1: If you hit it, it will fall apart into little dirty crumbly pieces, leaving you standing there unsatisfied with your dick in a pile of dust.

NOT Hit it reason 2: If Matt wanted to hit some 400 year old dust, he'd just head to his back yard. No reason to search Betty out in the big city.

NOT Hit it Bonus Reason: Betty said she'd let you nail her grand-daughter if you agree not to hit her.

What do you say Matt? Admit you wouldn't hit it? :D

Fuck20Ive20probably20Already20Hit20Itvi-vi.jpg

Jessica Jackson: Back when Jesse Jackson was rumored to have fathered an illegitimate child (only one??!!) she could not be found. This was the missing person pic that was circulated to try and help track her down.

gallery_4821_149_16773.jpg

Reason Matt would not “hit it”;

1) The youth doesn’t bother him but the mustache tickles
2) He would never exploit a missing person for his own self-gratification.

Nineteen pound Nellie: After depriving herself of food and fluids for over 9 years, she is barely alive.

gallery_4821_149_95810.jpg

Reason Matt would not “hit it”;

1) So dried out, no amount of lubricant would ever help the situation.
2) Everything is so shriveled up, there is no way she could ever accommodate Matt’s enormity.