• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

After much thought - ok 5 minutes - I'm gonna leave #5 as is for now, partially due to Madmidget's evil genius and I haven't seen a post on the dead from Matt R saying the majic words! :laugh:
I am however amazed at the diabolic resourcefulness of my fellow BOTLs. :whistling:
Maybe rule #5 should include something about "alive", too?

hillary_clinton.jpg

Name: Hillary
Reason Matt would not : He does have some standards, I just can't picture him doing her while she is already trying fu%k all the rest of us :laugh:

Disclaimer *** not intended to be a political statement *****

Billy

That was going to be my post, but I'll have to one up you!

051129_scoop_jackson_vmed.widec.jpg

Name: Michael Jackson
Claim to fame: Little Boys (and "Thriller")
Why MattR shouldn't hit it: He's too old.

Next up we have Buckwheat's Mom...

6_ugly.jpg

He wouldn't hit it because: Once you go... crackwhore, you never go back? Also because it looks like she can see him coming and is about to run and cry..... or is it cry and run? Either way, she is about to cry.

And next up we have Ms. Wanda Ringeye

2_ugly.jpg

He wouldn't hit it because: He can't tell if she is looking at him or the guys behind him, she looks like Rocky Dennis, and the mullet got him again.

What about these?

funny_girl.jpg

Oh please! Matt would hit that in a minute (and only for a minute). Her freakishly small head is home to a freakishly small mouth that Matt would make home to his freakishly small... :sign:

real-ugly-face.jpg

He wouldn't hit it because she spent all that money fixing her nose when it was her grill that REALLY needed the work. Also because she still has scars from where she was beat with the Ugly Stick.

Looks like we have som real sickos out there, keep it up! Just follow the rules, only 3 or 4 so far, and I'm LMAO! Matt R - have you found any hotties yet?

I'm sticking by my post...... if its alive and a women, Matt will nail it.

Those freaks yall are posting.... ever heard of a paper bag? Matt takes a bag with him everywhere he goes... just in case.

I'm surely going to hell for this one.

wouldnt.jpg

'Would Not Do' Nominee: Terri
Reason 1: Her parents wouldn't allow him to hit it.
Reason 2: All those tubes in the way.

Of course your are... but I'll be there to keep you company. :laugh:
I'm surely going to hell for this one.

wouldnt.jpg

wouldnt.jpg

You're kidding me right? A girl he wouldn't have to buy dinner for? Consider her nailed! :sign: