• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

Name: Who cares?
Reasons Matt WON'T hit this:

1- The hole is waaaaaaayyy to big for Matt.

2- Obviously, Moki's already hit it and filled it up.

My final entry:
HPIM02062.jpg

1. You can see that her teeth are falling out just trying to get away from her face.

2. She looks like the has some nice B.O. You can't cover that with a bag!

3. In her case, I bet gingivitis is an airborne illness. (Imagine her in your face saying "Hhhhhhhi hhhhhhandsome!")

4. Looks like that is a touch of the shingles on her face.

5. The right eye being 1 1/2in higher than the left is the real deal breaker in my mind or maybe it's the Slick50 hair gel.

Disturbing linky

Nickname: God Warrior

Because she will make Matt pray for a quick death just so he can stop hearing her scream about him being "DARKSIDED"

My final entry:
HPIM02062.jpg

1. You can see that her teeth are falling out just trying to get away from her face.

2. She looks like the has some nice B.O. You can't cover that with a bag!

3. In her case, I bet gingivitis is an airborne illness. (Imagine her in your face saying "Hhhhhhhi hhhhhhandsome!")

4. Looks like that is a touch of the shingles on her face.

5. The right eye being 1 1/2in higher than the left is the real deal breaker in my mind or maybe it's the Slick50 hair gel.

This hottie has already been used (See Page 2), I guess she brings new meaning to sloppy seconds....

NOT Hit Nominee - Wrinkles

naked_old_lady_sitting.jpg

Name: Betty, but her friends call her Wrinkles

Bio: Born in the early 1600s, Betty grew up on a small farm before moving to the big city to make it as an actress. Time passed. Now, nearly 400 years later, Betty works pouring coffee at a local Denny's.

NOT Hit it reason 1: If you hit it, it will fall apart into little dirty crumbly pieces, leaving you standing there unsatisfied with your dick in a pile of dust.

NOT Hit it reason 2: If Matt wanted to hit some 400 year old dust, he'd just head to his back yard. No reason to search Betty out in the big city.

NOT Hit it Bonus Reason: Betty said she'd let you nail her grand-daughter if you agree not to hit her.

What do you say Matt? Admit you wouldn't hit it? :D

This just got really NSFW. I'll wait to read the thread again until it gets to page 6!

bd_dog1.jpg

Name: Sherry McTerrier
Interests: Chasing frisbees and grabbing stuff with her boobs.
Why not: Be pretty hard to hit that when you get trampled by everyone running away.

ugly_bitch.jpg

Name: Linda Pancakes
Interests: Playing racquetball with her tits.
Why not: Be pretty hard to find the hole with the stomach and tits draping over it.

Name:

Jeffleretta

Reason Matt WON'T hit it:

Because the entire board would find out.

My apologies for not replying sooner. I have been busy this whole weekend masturbating to the pictures you guys have posted.

Do those jeans make my a*s look fat? Now I know what you spent your entire weekend doing! Mike you are one sicki bastid! Just for the record I have to take a shower now and scour my corneas. I feel so DIRTY!
Now we're getting somewhere....

Name:

Jeffleretta

Reason Matt WON'T hit it:

Because the entire board would find out.

My apologies for not replying sooner. I have been busy this whole weekend masturbating to the pictures you guys have posted.

Including the one of Jefflerette? :0

Actually Jeff, you're kinda hot with hair.....and boobs