• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisdom Pass

BlindedByScience said:
One thing I really like about passes is getting to see new cigars. I had them all laid out on my dining room table for inventory, and I got to see sticks that I may have never had a chance to see. Wish I'd have had some more "high end" sticks to trade in to some of the fantastic smokes in this pass....beautiful stuff, guys... :love: One thing that comes from this, for a guy that's still new to the game like me, is a list of "got to try one of those" smokes. It's how guys like me learn.... :thumbs:

I'm glad everything looked good BBS, I made sure to add some extra packaging material and made sure all was wrapped well inside the individual boxes.

I love seeing all of those cigars as well and I try to take cigars that I've never tried before, that's how I got hooked on my current piramide vitola quest. Sometimes I'll read all this talk about a certain cigar, not really think anything about it, then acually see it in a pass. That's when I find myself wanting to sample one.

I hope you like that SCdLH El Principe, one of my favorite cigars.

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
....I hope you like that SCdLH El Principe, one of my favorite cigars.

Thanks, NCCL. I'm going to end up with half a box of the HdM duDepute's (one of which went out in the pass), half a box of the SCdLHEP's (already ordered some), and half a box of the TTT Reyes (ditto). Many weeknights, I just don't have a ton of time in the evening for a smoke, so the smaller vitolas are really attractive. Very much looking forward to trying all these out.

Also, the Uppman, the PSD4, and the S.P. non-plus are all cigars I've always wanted to try, but so far never have. Can't wait to enjoy those, as well. All four smokes I chose look and smell fantastic..... :love:

Best Regards, guys - B.B.S.

Shiba said:
Nice play BBS!!!

Cory.. If he ships it today, it will be there Thursday or Friday so it should be fine.

Things are rolling along very well here :thumbs:
[snapback]288318[/snapback]​
Yup. She landed on Thursday and I just got back really late tonight. The freakin storms on the East Coast were delaying planes on the West Coast. What is with that? Three extra hours in the terminal is really boring.

Anyway, the box is in great shape. The cigars are beautiful. I did a little browsing and am wearing my new rad hat, but am too tired to do up my Ps & Ts. I'll get those posted tomorrow.

Thanks!
- C

Shiba said:
Cory... PM sent back. ENJOY!!!
[snapback]290531[/snapback]​

Ts:
3) Cohiba Siglo IV (2005)
6) Diplomaticos No. 4 (1998)
31) Bolivar Belicoso Fino (2005)
33) Sancho Panza Non Plus (1998)
38) Cohiba Robusto (?)

Ps:
49) H.Upmann Magnum 50 LE (2005)
50) Montecristo #4 (2004)
51) Montecristo Edmundo (?)
52) Trinidad Reyes (2005)
53) Montecristo D LE (2005)
54) H.Upmann Magnum 46 (2005) (bonus)

I will double check numbers and get this modified here in an hour or so. And I'll add the DC# tonight. Freakin crazy day today.

Shiba approved these, but LMK if anyone else has any issues w/ these. TIA.
- C

PS. Gandolf565 already responded to my PM and he is ready to receive this!! :)

PSS:> Correct numbers have been added. However, I found there is a little bit of misnumbering on the physical side of the pass; I think I had a brain fart the first time I signed next to my takes. Allen, can you double check that I have put it next to the correct number? (38 not 37) And I marked NCCL's takes on the sheets.

DC#: 0305 1720 0001 7405 9954

I know there wasn't a lot of time for the board to assess my P's and T's, so if anyone has any issues with it, LMK and I'll make it right.

---
Ree Ree ... that CoRo has the darkest wrapper I have ever seen on a Cohiba. It really intrigued me, so I had to grab it. I put it next to my other CoRos, and it is much darker; I'll try to post a picture later. But the band matches perfectly, and the triple cap looks good. It is just very peculiar. Any ideas on why this may be? When I smoke it I'll do a comparison for you. :)

Greg,
Thanks for having me in your pass! It has been fun! (and I get to keep wearing my cool hat). :thumbs:

Cheers,
- C

*edited to add all sorts of $h1t above ... I'm sure you can figure it out.

Great Plays Cory!!!! Everything looks good and I appreciate the heads up on the numbering.

Allen... would you check the sheets against the cigars and also check my first post. Let me know what your findings are. Thanks :p

We are down to the last few... I hope you guys are enjoying this and I hope you all enjoy your hats :)

Will do. I'll try to get my schtuff together and get it in and out quickly. Work is kinda hairy at the moment and me taking a few days off didn't help anything :)

I will be PM'ing you for guidance on the P/T's

gandolf565 said:
Will do. I'll try to get my schtuff together and get it in and out quickly. Work is kinda hairy at the moment and me taking a few days off didn't help anything :)

I will be PM'ing you for guidance on the P/T's
[snapback]291966[/snapback]​
That is totally where I am at. I haven't had Presedent's day off since high school, and now I got it off. That one day did nothing but make me so damn far behind ... I am still working on an RFP (request for proposal) and probably will be for the next few hours till sleep becons. So my post was pretty consolidated. :blush:

If it was warmer I'd go outside, smoke that BBF and work on this RFP. As it stands now, I'll just save the BBF for better nights. :)

Thanks again for letting me play. :thumbs:

- C

I got the box today.

I have not had time to look it over yet or even think about P/T's. There was a death in the family and that takes precedence.

I will try to get things in order tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding.

Greg, and participants.

I appreciate that you included me in your pass. I should have declined I guess. I just got home from work and have to work tomorrow and maybe Sunday.

I will get this package mailed off in the morning.

Sorry to be a party pooper.

No worries Allen... I sent you a PM on the address for Ray. Please let me know that you received it so I know the package gets sent to the proper place. Thanks and I hope all is well with you and yours.

gandolf565 said:
I got the box today.

I have not had time to look it over yet or even think about P/T's. There was a death in the family and that takes precedence.

I will try to get things in order tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding.
[snapback]292831[/snapback]​
Allen,
Sorry to hear about the death in your family. That is never an easy thing to go through. Take care of yourself.
- C

Blue Dragon said:
Allen,
Sorry to hear about the death in your family. That is never an easy thing to go through. Take care of yourself.
- C
[snapback]293614[/snapback]​
Thanks, I appreciate it.

The bad thing is, I am another day behind schedule at work. The damn general contractor has been giving us a hard time about being behind (we are NOT), and just to prove that we are the jackass moved everything up by 3 weeks (so now we ARE behind). I have some serious programming to do with no time to do it in.

Oh well, sleep is overrated :p

Good luck to you Allen.. Thanks for being in the pass with us anyway!!! :)

GC2.... You need to take off of work so the mail people can deliver the package :p

PS: Why is a signature required?

I would have taken it, but I've got nothing of equal value. I'll have to reload the humidor for next pass that contains one of these.

NorCalCigarLover said:
I can't believe #5, the Cohiba Sublime, is still in this pass :0 .

[snapback]294869[/snapback]​

Shiba said:
GC2.... You need to take off of work so the mail people can deliver the package :p

PS: Why is a signature required?
[snapback]294849[/snapback]​

I didn't request that...

I insured the package, and did the DC thing, but no signature confirmation.

It is a big old box, maybe the postperson (PC) doesn't feel comfortable leaving the box on his stoop?