• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisdom Pass

And we're off to David.

DC#:

0305 2200 0000 8045 2090.

Thanks for letting me play. Great job on your first pass. Nicely organized. :thumbs:

ree

...a little early to start the pee pee dance but I'm all over this one..... :thumbs:

Looking forward to it - B.B.S.

Okay guys, since I should be seeing this pass tomorrow, and sporting a new cap this weekend, here are my suggested P&T's.

Takes:
4) Cohiba Siglo VI
19) Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
7) El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme
15) Partagas Serie P No. 2

Puts:
40)Montecristo C Edicion Limitada 2003
41)San Cristobal El Principe
42)San Cristobal La Punta
43)H. Upmann No. 2

:cool:

Shiba said:
Looks good to me :)
[snapback]287034[/snapback]​

WOOHOO !! Package arrived safe and sound, I'll do an inventory and my P&T's this afternoon.

Edit: Inventory complete and everything is present and accounted for sir!. Repackaged all and even added a little sumptin sumptin ;).

Hey B.B.S., are you ready?? :D

NorCalCigarLover said:
Hey B.B.S., are you ready?? :D

[snapback]287217[/snapback]​
....absolutely...!!... :thumbs:

Looking forward to this one - advise when it hits the road. Bet it's a quick trip from NorCal to VancWa.... :cool:

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

Guess what? .... DC#0305 0830 0000 2903 5149, it has hit the road. Now it's time to go enjoy some Killer Beans coffee and a Bolivar Corona Extra (98) on a beautiful and sunny California afternoon. What's that I hear on the CD player? ahhh .... some SRV :cool:

Shiba, thanks for having me in your first pass and for the very cool hat.

David

It was my pleasure David. Thanks for the quick turn around!!! :thumbs: Glad to have you!!!

WooooHooo...!!! The eagle has landed, gentlemen. Box looks to be in fine shape.

Let me get this monster opened up, inventoried, P&T'd, and I'll post the good news.... :thumbs:

This calls for a Dalmore, methinks.... :cool: I'll post later tonight after the "deed is done".

Cheers - B.B.S.

OK, Gentlemen.....

Opened the package, and all is fantastic. Packing is very top notch, and all the cargo is in fine shape. Took inventory of the cigars and goodies, and all is perfect; just as it should be.

After checking with Greg, my Puts / Takes go like this:

Take:
(9) - H. Upmann Mag 46 (2005)
Put:
(44) - Montecristo #1 (2003)

Take:
(14) Partagas Serie D No. 4 (2004)
Put:
(45) Cohiba Siglo II (AXC JUL 04)

Take:
(28) Sancho Panza Non Plus (2004)
Put:
(46) Partagas Short (BR MAY 05)
(47) Partagas Short (BR MAY 05)

Take:
(41) San Cristobal El Principe
Put:
(48) Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo duDepute (LOB DIC 04)

They are all safely bagged and back in the tupperware. I'll get them all packed up and ready to travel. The box is in fine shape, so with another layer of tape and a new label, it should be very good to go. I'll post the DC when the box heads out (tomorrow lunch time).

I very much appreciate being asked to be in your first pass..!! A fantastic looking bunch of cigars, to be sure. I have an aufully neat hat here on my desk, and four cigars that I've always wanted to try that are new to me. Can't wait...!!!

Again, my sincere thanks, Greg.... :thumbs:

Blue Dragon - It'll leave VancWA tomorrow at lunchtime....be ready...!!!

Best Regards to all - B.B.S.

She'll be on her way to ID tomorrow to Blue Dragon.

Once USPS scans it, your DC# will be:

0103 8555 7495 0502 1095

Thanks again - !! - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
She'll be on her way to ID tomorrow to Blue Dragon.

Once USPS scans it, your DC# will be:

0103 8555 7495 0502 1095

Thanks again - !! - B.B.S.
[snapback]288274[/snapback]​
Well, this happened a little quicker than I was expecting. I just found out Friday I will be out of town Wed and back Fri, so this will probably hit me when I'm gone. I'll leave instructions for my wife on what to do with the package till I get back.

Thanks,
- C

Nice play BBS!!!

Cory.. If he ships it today, it will be there Thursday or Friday so it should be fine.

Things are rolling along very well here :thumbs:

First post has been updated, as it is after everyone posts Puts/Takes/DC#...

Are we having fun yet guys?

Shiba said:
First post has been updated, as it is after everyone posts Puts/Takes/DC#...

Are we having fun yet guys?
[snapback]288319[/snapback]​
Big fun.... :thumbs:

One thing I really like about passes is getting to see new cigars. I had them all laid out on my dining room table for inventory, and I got to see sticks that I may have never had a chance to see. Wish I'd have had some more "high end" sticks to trade in to some of the fantastic smokes in this pass....beautiful stuff, guys... :love: One thing that comes from this, for a guy that's still new to the game like me, is a list of "got to try one of those" smokes. It's how guys like me learn.... :thumbs:

Thanks again for asking me to play, Greg - I sure appreciate it.

Best Regards - B.B.S.