• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisdom Pass

If you insured it, then that automatically requires signature authorization. :p

Oh, well...

Given the string of luck I have had lately I wasn't about to send it uninsured :)

Here I am!

Package was addressed with the wrong apartment # (435 instead of 434). So the package was held up at the PO, but I now have it! I will do an inventory and post my P/Ts this evening. :thumbs:

Damn! What a dummy.

sc0734ig.gif

Sorry guys.

Ok, here are my proposed P/Ts. LMK what you guys think.

Puts:

55. Monte # 2
56. Trini Coloniales
59. PSD 4
57. Punch SS #2 (2002)
58. Partagas Coronas

Takes:

26. PSP #2
11. Monte Edmundo
42. San Cristobal La Punta
8. ERDM Grandes De Espana
20. RASS

If there are no problems with this, we'll get this thing on it's way ASAP!

Ray... Looks good to me. Please post the numbers along with the puts and take prior to shipping them out though. I know we have a couple of edmundos and I will to keep everything on track.

Thanks for playing :thumbs:

marc... you ready??? When your done with the pass... send her home. mr jingles had to back out due to moving issues and what not so you will be the last player!!! :thumbs:

Ray... wake up bud :p .... need numbers on the cigars and DC#. Thanks :thumbs:

It appears so... waiting to hear final information from Ray.

Sorry for the hold up with this guys, I've simply been insanely busy with work. I finally got a break today and got this on its way.

Heads up marc: DC 0103 8555 7495 7778 4188

Package is also insured for $500.00

Thanks for letting me play Shiba and again I apologize for the delay.

Ray

Ray... no problem... life get's busy sometimes :)

Thanks for getting this out and thanks for being part of my first pass :)

...a great looking list! Shiba, thanks again for letting me play. Wore the hat proudly all over Vegas while my wife and I were there... :thumbs: You can see it in the herf pics taken with me, Matty, and WildCard in the Monte Carlo Brew Pub...

Thanks again - B.B.S.

got it today....ill post my p's and t's tommorow. i want a full day to mul it over. ;)