• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Here is the WISH LIST COMMENTS thread. This is for you to comment on your wish lists. Comments ONLY here. This way we can keep the wish lists in one easy place to read.

First comment. Good idea Ric.

Second comment. What's a Boli Gold Medal?

Its in the Min Ron Nee book. Its half wrapped in Gold Aluminum foil. "It's arguable the most famous 'collectable cigar'." I'm curious if anyone has ever had one or even seen one. It was a topic for conversation and I guess it worked, LOL. Even if I could find one for sale, don't know if I ever could afford it, LOL.

It is a "wish" list afterall :D .

Ok so this is where I say, "Moki, one of your wishes will be fulfilled soon," right?

Moki, I am putting together some of your wish list return fire so you will have it sometime next week. :)

Boooooyah!!!!! thanks guys!

BTW, my local smoke dealer gave me a "Macanudo Gold Label" -- those sticks any good?

moki said:

BTW, my local smoke dealer gave me a "Macanudo Gold Label" -- those sticks any good?
It not bad for a mild cigar. Its probally one of the only Mac's I would smoke

moki said:

I have personal mixed reviews on Mac's. Some of them I think are absolutely great and others suck. How's that for a review :p

When telling someone you are going to fulfill their wish list, I think we would normally tell them what was coming. This way others know that part of the wish list has been fulfilled. Not that there's a rule to getting your wish list fulfilled more than once. Just a thought.

ricmac25 said:
When telling someone you are going to fulfill their wish list, I think we would normally tell them what was coming. This way others know that part of the wish list has been fulfilled. Not that there's a rule to getting your wish list fulfilled more than once. Just a thought.
You're getting a BTL, buddy!

I know there was a pass over at CigarWeekly that got Gold Medals from a guy sometime this summer. I had read it, but didn't know what it ment 'till I saw a pic in my MRN book.

:thumbs:

now, I'll take any of the Sancho Panza gold's ya might have laying around too.

Ivan, can get you an Opus X for sure
and maybe another thing or two, let me see what I can do.

Lumberg....How does getting a few AF Chateue Fuente Sun Growns grab ya?? :lookup: :)

Lumberg said:
gr8ful you're getting a WOAM, an Opus X, and an Anejo.
:0 That is sweet brother.....good things have a way of coming back at ya :sneaky: :sneaky: Thanks!!