• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

SFG75,

I've got you covered on the CAO Brazilia and the Punch.

PM me your addy or fix your profile. ;)

cigah_smoka, you'll be getting a few Monticristo Afrique Uhurus (largest Afrique ring size).

sir-smokes-a-lot, you're wayyyyyy too good to me. I'll be lobbing something down there one of these days. Or perhaps if you have someone knock at your door and chuck a box full of cigars at you then run off giggling like a school girl that was me stopping by on my way through :p

Lumberg said:
gr8ful you're getting a WOAM, an Opus X, and an Anejo.
Wooooo!!! Yet again the generosity of the BOTL here blows me away!!! Thanks and looking forward to them.....

The Batty Chief bombed me with a bunch of great smokes....Opus X, PAM to name a few....Awesome sticks...Thanks brother...waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy toooo generous!!

PS. Some return fire seems to be in order! :sneaky: :sneaky:

Russell

gr8full2day said:
Lumberg said:
gr8ful you're getting a WOAM, an Opus X, and an Anejo.
Wooooo!!! Yet again the generosity of the BOTL here blows me away!!! Thanks and looking forward to them.....

The Batty Chief bombed me with a bunch of great smokes....Opus X, PAM to name a few....Awesome sticks...Thanks brother...waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy toooo generous!!

PS. Some return fire seems to be in order! :sneaky: :sneaky:

Russell

Hey, glad you liked gr8 but I'm sorry that it couldn't be a handful of X's and such, but at least you can get your mouth wet! ( :lookup: ) Being a FNG, I don't have a stockpile of anything great yet, but I'll help when I can. With the rest of the guys here, you'll get a collection!

Oh, and I forgot to say that I have it on good authority that the Opus is aged and ripe to smoke! I made the mistake of smoking my first too soon, so I will wait on the rest of mine!

The PAM and the "what the hell is this??" SRO are my Fav's! :D

gatormsg...

Take those Padrón Millennium's off of your list, you're about to get two!! :)

As for the Untold Story Maduro, PM me, maybe we can work out a trade! :D

Oops...forgot to take that one off my list ??? I'm not too bright, it hurts when I try to think :sign:

Padron Milleniums Woo Hoo!!

Joe You have a HDM epicure #1 and and a Vegas Robaina Famosos.. Enjoy brotha
:thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D

Got your package today Phil. Way to go man!!!!

I'm gonna need new wishes, LOL.

Backslide420 said:
Joe You have a HDM epicure #1 and and a Vegas Robaina Famosos.. Enjoy brotha
:thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D
:0 Thanks brother! :thumbs:

coventrycat86, how the heck am I supposed to bomb you when your wish list is comprised almost without exception of cigars I've never even heard if?

The most finicky target I've ever seen! :D

moki said:
coventrycat86, how the heck am I supposed to bomb you when your wish list is comprised almost without exception of cigars I've never even heard if?

The most finicky target I've ever seen! :D
Then do your research!!!!!!

Those arent hard to find info on........

They are just hard to get.

Ric - My pleasure bro! I hope you enjoy them.

Phil

I got my wish list fulfillment from Bat_chief today. Cool return address labels!

Got a wonderful box of ceeegars from Lumby today. Very nice gift and knocked a dent in my wishlist for sure!! Thanks for the great smokes and your generosity is not lost on me!! :D :D

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
"the phantom Siglo VII... "

hey Vewy,

have a cab. of them headin' your way.

:thumbs:
Awesome! Be sure to keep a few for yourself. :)

Trust me on this one guys... add the Perdomo Edicion de Silvio to your wish lists. You will not be sorry if you get one of these cigars. Amazing smoke.

moki said:
Trust me on this one guys... add the Perdomo Edicion de Silvio to your wish lists. You will not be sorry if you get one of these cigars. Amazing smoke.
Well considering you're the only person here that has those cigars...are you basically advertising a free sample?LMAO :p

nicko - you can knock 2 off your wishlist plus one you forgot to put in :thumbs: