• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists

This is the only two things on my wish list been looking for some of these for a while but no luck.

Yolanda Medina (house roller) Hotel Melia Habana LCDH she has been rolling for 45 years.

Yolanda Gonzalez Hotel Meliá Habana in Miramar she been rolling since 1960

2266.jpg

Upman Sir Winston (which seem to be out of production)
and Bolivar Gold Medal
BOLGM.jpg
(back in production).

Last edited:
How do you put a price on a humidor this perfect!? Two whole drawers! 30 cigar capacity!? Glass top!!!! I don’t know why women in your life even bother wearing panties, because you KNOW they’re hitting for floor the second they see this bad boy!
Well with that sort of ringing endorsement, I just ordered one. Thinking of ordering a second.

How do you put a price on a humidor this perfect!? Two whole drawers! 30 cigar capacity!? Glass top!!!! I don’t know why women in your life even bother wearing panties, because you KNOW they’re hitting for floor the second they see this bad boy!
I don't quite understand. I ordered one to put outside my front door, filled with Acid Kuba Kuba's, in the event any solicitors come by that might fancy a nice cigar. And for some odd reason I no longer have solicitors at my door... Could it possibly be the humidor?!? 🧐

I don't quite understand. I ordered one to put outside my front door, filled with Acid Kuba Kuba's, in the event any solicitors come by that might fancy a nice cigar. And for some odd reason I no longer have solicitors at my door... Could it possibly be the humidor?!? 🧐
Perhaps your solicitors lack class? That’s the only explanation for not being drawn into the pure beauty of this humidor. Some people just don’t get it.

Perhaps your solicitors lack class? That’s the only explanation for not being drawn into the pure beauty of this humidor. Some people just don’t get it.
It is possible that I might be trending towards positive numbers of female solicitors - and perhaps they are just overcome with the beauty of it. Coupled with the lack of solicitors, there also seems to be an increase in strange patches of moistness on the driveway since I've displayed it... 🤔

Only 2 Cigars on my wishlist.... for now:

- Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2013​
- AF God of Fire Don Carlos 2015.​

As a new member, I’ve had a lot of fun looking at other guys wishlist. It has given me some really good direction on sticks to add to my list of “going to try” cigars. I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would try and revive it.

I saw this today and thought holy cow, if money was just unlimited”!

IMG_0199.png

As a new member, I’ve had a lot of fun looking at other guys wishlist. It has given me some really good direction on sticks to add to my list of “going to try” cigars. I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would try and revive it.

I saw this today and thought holy cow, if money was just unlimited”!

View attachment 70958

Honestly, those never seem to live up to expectations.

My wish list

My Father
Deadwood
Davidoff Year of the Rabbit, Rat, and Tiger (for my kids signs)