• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

Allright, here is my takes/put list, as the final player in this Working Mans Pass:

Takes

#4 CAO Extreme
#8 Flor de Allones Especialles
#9 Flor de Allones Especialles
#12 Indian Tabac
#15 Placensia TKO
#16 Placensia TKO
#17 Torano Exodus Gold
#21 Monte Buena Fortuna
#23 Monte Afrique
#53 AF Hemi

Puts

#55 CAO Black Frontier
#56 Connecticut Yankee Twain Torp
#57 Ramon Allones Gustoso
#58 K. Hansotia Signature 101
#59 H. Upmann Robusto
#60 Indian Tabac Classic Chief
#61 Ramon Allones Ultimo
#62 Victor Sinclair Bohemian
#63 Puros Indios "Special Aged"
#64 AVO XO Maestoso
#65 Graycliff Original

I'll add the postal info once I send out the package this morning.

It's been fun, and a big thanks to Emo for taking on all of us newbies and helping get our feet wet on this pass!

Edit - Here is the tracking info:

2305 0270 0001 3331 0949 - Sent out Insured Priority with Signature Confirmation.

Here was the pass when it was unpacked by Gonz.

Emo

Workingmanspass.jpg

Emo - one more time, got to offer a very sincere "thank you" for the great pass, and the coaching which allowed us "nO0bs" to get in on what was for most of us, our first pass. Looking forward to being a good pass participant in the future.

Again, many thanks - B.B.S.

Well, I guess this is done then?

Thanks again Emo, this was fun, and good of you to give us all a chance to join a pass!

I have been offline due to moving and computer issues. I did get the pass in Thursday. Everything looked to be in order. Thank you guys very much for the host bag. I smoked several of the host bag cigars driving to and from Key West this weekend.

It makes me feel good that each of you joined my pass. I do believe this is the 3rd "Working Mans" pass. I know it has been overwhelming for some to get their first pass in the mail. I want everyone to know that each one of you were great communicating with me! :thumbs: But even better than that, each of you went out of your way to get this baby back on the road asap! In and out the door in less than 12 hours is awesome, but out the door b4 the post office closes the same day is outrageous.
I hope to pass with all of you again!

Emo

Thank YOU Emo...

Been a pleasure, and look forward to more now! Hope you enjoyed passing with us...

jim

Yes . . . Thanks to YOU! This was my first and I really enjoyed it.