• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Cool, I have 2 - 250 gallon nickle-plated PVI’s about 10’ from my office in our boiler plant...
The nickel shield is an older tank. Everything is Aquaplex now. Its a duplex alloy stainless. No liners no anode rods.

The boilers you posts the other day. Are they cleavers? I used to play with those a bunch.

Paul

The nickel shield is an older tank. Everything is Aquaplex now. Its a duplex alloy stainless. No liners no anode rods.

The boilers you posts the other day. Are they cleavers? I used to play with those a bunch.

Paul
Yes they are CB’s...

Just threw this drawer together out of the last of my Spanish Cedar pile from Kris @Light this! I think it came it pretty good considering.

22”x18”x8”... it’s big! 😂

9FACF5A2-2970-48DD-B970-9CC70513CD73.jpegD5B10F4A-EC46-470E-9CBA-E12D94EF860C.jpeg

Got to grab a couple slides at the depo tomorrow and throw it in the humidor

Paul

Switch over day on this project was a success!
Just need to cut in the new zone of heat and replace the oil tank once they get the level down a bit.

Old system:
View attachment 35246

New System:
View attachment 35248
Is that all a radiant circulatory system? What are you doing with the oil tank?
What is all the wood for that I always see you cutting? Just trying to keep the oil bill down?

I didn't see your post before. That is what we're doing with this next barrel. Ours will be a half. Anything you would have done differently?

I just saw this.

The only thing I would have changed (which I can still do) is to add some support to the top of the barrel. The doors don't close all the way because the top dips a little. Maybe making the doors 1 stave smaller would have been better.

The other thing I was thinking about was not having the top shelf and doing a glass holder inside the barrel. similar to this....0014290_solid-oak-half-barrel-wine-bar-rack.jpeg

Is that all a radiant circulatory system? What are you doing with the oil tank?
What is all the wood for that I always see you cutting? Just trying to keep the oil bill down?
This was a side job for my wife’s coworker. There system was original to the house. I am waiting to finish the job for when the oil tank level gets under 1/4 tank. It’s to risky moving an old tank with a lot of oil in it.

Yes the wood pile at my house is for my wood stove. Till the little ones showed up we would burn all winter long. Next year will be a lot easier when my son is a bit older.

Paul