• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Turns out I wasn't done. Decided to put a few coats of spar urethane on it for more weather proofing. Really made it pop with a nice shine that brought out the color even more.

That's some "Maximum Overdrive" shit right there, Paul! Good work!

2 years ago when I decided to pick up woodturning. My stepfather asked me if I coukd make an Urn for my step grandfathers ashes.
I don't know weather I should he turning with my shoulder or not. But decided to give it a go.
So in progress. Feels good to get back to it
20210614_142642.jpg

2 years ago when I decided to pick up woodturning. My stepfather asked me if I coukd make an Urn for my step grandfathers ashes.
I don't know weather I should he turning with my shoulder or not. But decided to give it a go.
So in progress. Feels good to get back to it
View attachment 43967
Looks good brother, im just getting into turning this year. Turning is about as fun as woodworking gets, I am amazed at what some people can do.

Looks good brother, im just getting into turning this year. Turning is about as fun as woodworking gets, I am amazed at what some people can do.
Thanks ,
Some never cease to amaze me with their work.
What have/are you turning?

Thanks ,
Some never cease to amaze me with their work.
What have/are you turning?
Actually just practicing getting a feel for all the tools and getting comfortable, just spindle work for now. I picked up a nice size grizzly lathe earlier this year. I got a couple home projects and custom projects to finish for people, then I’m going all in on turning. I’ll be sure to post some stuff up.