• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Getting ready to build a shoe/coat storage bench for our entryway. Only thing I can't decide is what hardwood I want for the top of it.

Working on a table/cribbage board for Chemiste out of walnut and cherry. It's going to look pretty sweet I think.
I'm painting the base black, so I've been thinking cherry would pair well with that. I worry walnut would be too dark.

looks good. Do u have youtube channel? I want to become a blogger and create video stuff. Work with 3d animation is hard but I will study to do it in the future. Because I want to create cool 3d animation video content like here guys.

Last edited:
Those things are really nice for kindling.
Yeah, it’s for the wood for my smoker. I buy it from a guy pre split and I’ve been using a hatchet to chop it down to size as I need it. I’m picking up a load this weekend and I want to split it all before winter so I’m thinking this will speed it up.

Yeah, it’s for the wood for my smoker. I buy it from a guy pre split and I’ve been using a hatchet to chop it down to size as I need it. I’m picking up a load this weekend and I want to split it all before winter so I’m thinking this will speed it up.
Are you worried about the paint getting on your cooking wood?