• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup 2022 Pool league

modo22

Thinking of running a World Cup pool again. It’s coming up quick so I say we run it like we did last time.

See below link:

We will operate this as it was in 2018; This years Entry fee is a CC fiver with minimum $50 value; this should really be a min. of $8 per stick, if you don't understand this, ask a question. With CC prices the way they are, we can all use our "expert" judgement on what qualifies; if we have questions we can ask the group if they would be ok with it (personally I would be ok with a PLPC, but I would not be ok with a RGonzalaz PC; even through both now meet that price min.). Any questions or concerns, raise them here.

1st and 2nd place will be paid out (20 cigars to 1st, 10 cigars to 2nd). We need 8 players; there are 8 groups (group A-H). Once all 8 spots are claimed, I will randomly assign players to a group. Magically back in 2018, Bill was the one that suggested this pool be an all CC entry pool and then he won the whole damn thing...not going to happen again! The champion from the last world cup contest gets an automatic reservation unless they don't want it...

Players and Groups will be randomized:
1. CigSid
2. Modo22
3. cabaiguan juan
4. smellysell
5. Drunkfish
6. Cigarstone
7. Texastraveler
8. Skydivnekd

"I'm In"
Hope some of y’all are interested!

Last edited:
I have cigars and I enjoy gambling them away.
You are in correct?

Also, we need 2 more players to step up to the plate. Each entry will be assigned a "group" of teams, groups are A-H; https://www.espn.com/soccer/table/_/league/fifa.world
So each entry will have a group of 4 teams, the top two from each group will move on to bracket play, the top two from a group will be put on different sides of the bracket; so you have TWO chances to win!
Let me know if you have any questions!

You are in correct?

Also, we need 2 more players to step up to the plate. Each entry will be assigned a "group" of teams, groups are A-H; https://www.espn.com/soccer/table/_/league/fifa.world
So each entry will have a group of 4 teams, the top two from each group will move on to bracket play, the top two from a group will be put on different sides of the bracket; so you have TWO chances to win!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Do fat girls like pudding?

Awwwww sheeeeetttttttt! Soccer?? Really!?!?! I didn't know that was a real thing over here. Oh well, what the hell. Add me anyway.

Floyd T
I think they play that game with a ball something like a volleyball?

Agreed. Then they bitch cause ain’t gettin paid the same! Just sayin! Ain’t political, so don’t go there.

Floyd t
Don’t forget the acting! That is the best part- “oh I got bumped! I better take a dive.” The and the cold spray antidote to any and all injuries- that is science right there.

Don’t forget the acting! That is the best part- “oh I got bumped! I better take a dive.” The and the cold spray antidote to any and all injuries- that is science right there.
You have to admit, they are pretty damn good at the flop!😊