• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup 2022 Pool league

So.....the winner of this pool is the person who has the group that the winning team comes from?

So.....the winner of this pool is the person who has the group that the winning team comes from?
You have 4 teams in your group. So you are basically cheering for 4 teams. You get 4 chances to win. If 1 of those 4 teams wins, you win. If 1 of those 4 teams takes second, you win. If you have 2 of those 4 teams meat in the finals you win first and second.

You have 4 teams in your group. So you are basically cheering for 4 teams. You get 4 chances to win. If 1 of those 4 teams wins, you win. If 1 of those 4 teams takes second, you win. If you have 2 of those 4 teams meat in the finals you win first and second.

Jeff @CigarStone does like man meat.

Round of 16 (bracket play) begins tomorrow! I will get a bracket posted (with our names on there) once todays games are done so we can all see who has who playing! If I don't get it up by 9am tomorrow; first matches up are:
Netherlands (Skydivnekd) vs USA (modo22)
Argentina (Drunkfish) vs Australia (Cigarstone)

Ben, I think you should spot me three goals on this one. We could go a fiver, if so! 😎🥃

Floyd T

Quarterfinals are shaping up to have some pretty good games