• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup 2022 Pool league

I think they actually get paid more than anyone, don't they?
Soccer players are paid well. I was referring to the Title IX-type issues/complaints. Shit, Renaldo, Messi, et al get paid handsomely, no question.

Floyd T

Groups have been randomly drawn on the vherf tonight, here are the results;

Group A - Skydivnekd
Group B - Modo22
Group C - Drunkfish
Group D - Cigarstone
Group E - Texastraveler
Group F - CigSid
Group G - cabaiguan juan
Group H - Justine

Good luck boys!

I realized last night that I am going to have an issue with the 5 cc buy in for this pool. I do not have 5 different cc's to contribute. The best I can offer is a JL2 and a Mag 54. So I would either need a waiver on the cc requirement, or I could withdraw and open my spot up to someone who can fulfill the cc requirement. The 5'ver that I could could contribute, if you give me a waiver, would something like this: Mag 54, JL2, Padron 1964, and 2 of something rare or equivalent to the Padron, but from Nicaragua or potentially from the DR. Knowing that some are particular about their country of origin, I wanted to see if this would be a solution to my not reading the rules. So please weigh in and let me know. Thanks in advance.
@CigSid @modo22 @smellysell @drunkfish3 @CigarStone @TexasTraveler @SKYDIVNEKD

I'll gladly take 5 Mag 54 when Group H dominates. Or a mix of those and JL2s. Or whatever

I realized last night that I am going to have an issue with the 5 cc buy in for this pool. I do not have 5 different cc's to contribute. The best I can offer is a JL2 and a Mag 54. So I would either need a waiver on the cc requirement, or I could withdraw and open my spot up to someone who can fulfill the cc requirement. The 5'ver that I could could contribute, if you give me a waiver, would something like this: Mag 54, JL2, Padron 1964, and 2 of something rare or equivalent to the Padron, but from Nicaragua or potentially from the DR. Knowing that some are particular about their country of origin, I wanted to see if this would be a solution to my not reading the rules. So please weigh in and let me know. Thanks in advance.
Jon, I will cover you for three CCs if you should lose.

Groups have been randomly drawn on the vherf tonight, here are the results;

Group A - Skydivnekd
Group B - Modo22
Group C - Drunkfish
Group D - Cigarstone
Group E - Texastraveler
Group F - CigSid
Group G - cabaiguan juan
Group H - Justine

Good luck boys!
Can someone who knows, tell me if Group D is any good?

That is fine with me… GO BRAZIL 🇧🇷

Group D is arguably the best with defending world champions France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia… That’s the group I won with 4 years ago.
Sweet!

I wish I knew more about all this but I guess this is how I will find out.😁

Holy crap, I don't know anything about this, but group H sucks. Portugal is my best hope I'm assuming?