• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

Heck, I done lost my T-Shirt I got for goin thru it. And you know what they say, outa-sight,outa-mind, I went and tied the knott again. Now I get me a yearling to show fer it. But ain't he a good lookin' little colt??? :D :love:

Alert: For all those near Somerset. KY. a large cloud seems to be heading your way. :cool:

OMG...... :0 I saw a trail of smoke crossing Texas heading that way....... could it be? The smell of rocket fuel seems to be lingering........

I need to go check my missle silos....something strange is going on here! :cool:

:cool: Hey Ryan, have ya ever heard this song?
The words are:

Nobody likes me,
everybody hates me
Think I'll go eat worms
Long thin skinny ones
Short fat juicy ones
Itsy bitsy chewy woey Worms.

Just a song from my childhood that seemed appropriate. :cool:

Isn't that last line:
Itsy bitsy chewy Gooey worms??

That's the way I remember it, at least...

Dave :p

Ewwwwww, Gooey worms!

I have many recipes that include worms...earthworm cookies tops the list. Anybody interested ???

Airraid sirens going off in Illinois, it must be close by. :)

Hey...don't Worms live on if they are broken in half by forces that be? i have always heard that worms have remarkable rejuvenative powers them own selfs.

Just think. Blown to bits once, then twice, then a third, forth, yada yada yada, I shudder to do the math. Sounds you Guys are creating an Army. Hehehehe....

Vern...Dave...Imma gonna remember dat song...both endings.

Hi Worm, uh, I mean Worms.

JerryG

Nope boys, just a single solitary, no more soldiers on my side, lots of cigar havin' worm!!! It seems in my last hours as a solo force I have been abandoned by all my allies! ??? Oh well, as Jerry says...when this mother blows me to a bazillion pieces, no hole, crack crevice or humidor will be free from the clutches of WORM!!! BWWWAAHHHAAAHHHHHAAA :0 :0 :0 :0

In the famous words of Flounder (If I have to explain, you wouldn't get it anyway), but you may know him more recently as Vir Cotto...
"Oh boy, this is gonna be great!" :D

My guess is that this bomb detonated on its intended target and there is no longer anyone known as Big Worm.... LOL :p

:sign: :cool: :sign:

Delivery Status

You entered 0301 0120 0007 5098 8138

Your item was delivered at 7:52 am on April 20, 2002 in WEST SOMERSET, KY 42564

Kenny:
I think you could be correct, at the very least it would have blown off all his fingers which would have impeded his ability to post somewhat. :cool:

Guys let me say this. Ryan is also awaiting the arrival of a box pass from another board that is very special, as in full of extremely well aged Havanas :thumbs: . Now, that being said, I am after him in that box pass and if it is not able to arrive to me because the Worm has been squished, i am going to get even with you guys. :)