• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

Easy Vern, us Southern boys aren't into THAT sort of thing!!!! :p :sign: :lookup: LMFAO

Booker...... :p ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!

Horse....yep...yep...yep....we shall see... :angry:

:( Poor Ned Beatty *Squeel*

BTW, Arkansas doesn't count :lookup:

OFFICIAL NEWS

This thread has won the all-time highest post's to a thread on CP.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

If this continues, we may need to create a new forum for the "Cigar War's" lol :p

Oh My Word!!!! We did it! We did ! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :cool:

:) :) :) :) :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :p

DELUXE!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Oh Worm, Are you diggin a big hole, I don't think it is going to be deep enough, my bunker buster ( dog pass) is on its way and has already passed the first stop. :cool:

Dum Dum Dum Dum ....Dumm Dummm Dummm Dumm.
Does the tune sound familure Worm? :cool:

snnnnnnnoooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee......
'
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

:p :lookup: :)

Uhhh Commander Worm? We may need to talk!

I've received some unconfirmed intelligents that the one known as V.E.R.N. has been in communications with one known as "The Mercenary". I believe a plot to infiltrate my missle silos has been initiated. :0

I have ways of making "The Mercenary" talk ....... if I can ever get her to stop laughing. :lookup: I will update you after I tie this subject up and proceed with said torture....... hehe! :cool:

Stay tune.........

She wouldn't talk and she's still laughing at me :angry: ......

Wonder if I should attempt to make the torture treatment last for more than two minutes? ;)

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 2 WHOLE MINUTES????? You stallion!!! LMFAO!!!!! Nice one, I needed a good laugh today!!! WOOOOHOOOOO.......Now just when does "pluck" season begin over there again???? ;) :)

Got a New song for ya Worm, Ever heard of " Eve of Destruction" by Barry Mcguire?
Word has it that in a couple of weeks the Mother of all bombs will be taking out the Wormster . And my Dog shall be avenged!!!
I don't think Billy Bob Ryan has a clue, Bless his heart. :cool:

Commander Worm, dude, you're $crewed! :(

I have seen the otherside........ my advice is to bend over and place your head between your knee's and...... :p

My torture plans with The Mercenary have totally backed fire. I just free'd myself long enough to warn you of the plans to ............. oh crap, someone's coming...... gotta go tie myself back to the bed..... I mean torture table! :cool:

I'll get back to ya as soon as I can........

Well, finally the Worm has come out of his hole. Here is part of the email that he sent me today "I've been declared
DEFEATED"
Well, Ryan if you say so then it must be true. :cool:
Oh and BTW for the rest of the troops on stand-by...Target aquired...Launch at will.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p BWAAHHHAAAHHHAA, nothing you could pull compares to the total destruction my (ex) wife is putting me through!!! LMFAO!!! :sign: :sign: All packages from you are a welcome addition my friend!!!! :) :thumbs:

Preparing temporary bunker for (miniscule) destruction!!! lmao....i think??

:lookup: BW, Commander on the run!!!!!

:angry: Sasafrackin' no good &%$!! yeller-bellies. Kickin' a man when he's down. I shoulda known. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves :angry: :p :p

Ryan, glad to see you're still kickin'! Believe me...been there, done that, got a tee-shirt for it.