• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF Vitasea?

Horse said:
How naive can one person be?
[snapback]176470[/snapback]​

Very helpful comment.

I have my opinion, you have yours. No reason to be insulting about it.

JOE.M. said:
If anyone would like to spam this thief or if you live close by, pay him a visit! I hear he likes to make new friends!!

email vitasea2002@yahoo.com
5062 so 108 st #281
Omaha,NE 68137
[snapback]176295[/snapback]​

I want to know how do you sail from Nebraska to Cuba?

Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship
Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip
Ride captain ride upon your mystery ship
On your way to a world that others might have missed

bfreebern said:
JOE.M. said:
If anyone would like to spam this thief or if you live close by, pay him a visit! I hear he likes to make new friends!!

5062 so 108 st #281
Omaha,NE 68137

[snapback]176475[/snapback]​

its not easy
first i drive my van to fl with my donations
then load the boat and sail to cuba

the topics about me are getting hard to follow so many

what did you do around here befor i showed up???lol
love you guys :love:

Well put Cello, I would agree with the lack of board etiquette and protocols here. I myself lurked for about 2weeks to get a feel for the posts and the people here b4 joining.

YelloCello said:
I think you guys are overeacting. I think he is being straight in terms of his story about visiting Cuba, owning a sail boat, being retired, and taking humanitarian items back to the Island. More importantly, I think there are two issues at work that are getting people all worked up: he gets his cigars from outside the regular channels in Cuba and so they are of unpredictable quality and easily qualified as counterfeit, and he does not understand board protocol and etiquette. Neither of those is a hanging offense fellas.

Vitasea, hang out for awhile, watch how the community functions, and ease your way in.
[snapback]176451[/snapback]​

vitasea said:
bfreebern said:
JOE.M. said:

5062 so 108 st #281
Omaha,NE 68137

[snapback]176475[/snapback]​

its not easy
first i drive my van to fl with my donations
then load the boat and sail to cuba

the topics about me are getting hard to follow so many

what did you do around here befor i showed up???lol
love you guys :love:
[snapback]176478[/snapback]​

I know it's hard to picture, but we actually talked about legit cigars. We talked about how funny it is when people come here and try TOO HARD to push cigars on their first post. We laughed at those people who bought cigars from a sister of a nephew of a roommate of a driver of the virgin mary whose father happens to be a janitor in the factory that happens to buy cigars direct from the factory.

Get back on your mystery ship and sail the hell out of here.

Rob_k said:
Well put Cello, I would agree with the lack of board etiquette and protocols here. I myself lurked for about 2weeks to get a feel for the posts and the people here b4 joining.

YelloCello said:
I think you guys are overeacting. I think he is being straight in terms of his story about visiting Cuba, owning a sail boat, being retired, and taking humanitarian items back to the Island. More importantly, I think there are two issues at work that are getting people all worked up: he gets his cigars from outside the regular channels in Cuba and so they are of unpredictable quality and easily qualified as counterfeit, and he does not understand board protocol and etiquette. Neither of those is a hanging offense fellas.

Vitasea, hang out for awhile, watch how the community functions, and ease your way in.
[snapback]176481[/snapback]​

Rob, if you and YelloCello both don't get what the hell is going on, then maybe you two should be his ship mates and get the hell out. It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.

bfreebern said:
...you two should ...get the hell out. It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.

Another well reasoned and insightful response.

YelloCello said:
bfreebern said:
...you two should ...get the hell out.  It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.

[snapback]176495[/snapback]​

Word of friendly advice: Don't get involved in this if you are going to try and defend Vitasea's actions on this board. From past experience, you will get fed to the sharks. The FOGs here are very protective of this community - more so than guys that have been here 3 months or less. They do not want to see fellow BOTL get taken advantage of. I, for one, appreciate them looking out for the interests of others. You and Rob_K are barking up the wrong tree. I would suggest quitting while you are ahead before this gets out of hand. Just my advice, take it or leave it. :whistling:

On the other hand, we haven't had a good newbie smackdown in while.

:sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
YelloCello said:
bfreebern said:
...you two should ...get the hell out. It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.

Word of friendly advice: Don't get involved in this if you are going to try and defend Vitasea's actions on this board. From past experience, you will get fed to the sharks. The FOGs here are very protective of this community - more so than guys that have been here 3 months or less. They do not want to see fellow BOTL get taken advantage of. I, for one, appreciate them looking out for the interests of others. You and Rob_K are barking up the wrong tree. I would suggest quitting while you are ahead before this gets out of hand. Just my advice, take it or leave it. :whistling:

On the other hand, we haven't had a good newbie smackdown in while.

:sign:
[snapback]176507[/snapback]​

This is WISE counsel, fellas!!!! He know what he's talking about!!! Last time I saw a smackdown, it came from about 30 different directions - and it was BRUTAL. ;)

bfreebern said:
Rob_k said:

YelloCello said:

[snapback]176481[/snapback]​

Rob, if you and YelloCello both don't get what the hell is going on, then maybe you two should be his ship mates and get the hell out. It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.
[snapback]176486[/snapback]​

bfreebern, first off, i mean no disrespect to you or any other senior members here.But here we go:
I am NAIVE, hence the NOOB term attached to my name. I freely admit I am new to this hobby and this board. I see a spade for a spade, and I call it like it is. I know what is going on, have to be a total dumbass not to see it. I have not been in contact with this guy, nor have I been solicited to purchase any of his products. If he is spamming you guys, then he should be banned. If it is bait & switch, then yes, he should be banned and tortured.
Not knowing the entire story (a noob mistake), I mearly expressed an opinion here, that's all. Lesson learned. I should keep the nose clean so to say. In re-reading my post, i only say he is lacking in his knowledge of etiquette and protocols, that's all.
I don't expect much from senior members, except a little mutual respect.
Sorry for the rant...i guess my signature applies fully here...

look i surrender............... :(

please find another topic :)

its a beautiful spring day in omaha hows it were you live????????

YelloCello said:
bfreebern said:
...you two should ...get the hell out.  It's easy to see that this guy has no clue and like Horse said, you two are naive.

Yello, if you're going to quote me, at least quote the entire post.

YelloCello said:
bfreebern said:

Okay llollo, you have my attention. Mark (Horse) is a stand up guy and freebert is... well... he's freebert. You want a well reasoned and insightful response I'll be happy to oblige... here it is.

Sit your a$$ down and shut up Newbie puke.

How's that? Now, I'm gonna be out for a while but I will be happy to dance with you when I return. In my absence try to think of something clever to say, I get bored easy.

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Another 30+ post genius.....LMAO
[snapback]176515[/snapback]​

I could say something about another 5000 post moron...every cigar board has them, often in spades. They equate intelligence and experience with post counts.

The fact of the matter was that I was not defending the guy, simply saying that I thought piling on him was not productive. Do I think his cigars are legit? No I do not and that was clear from my post. Should buyers beware? Of course they should. There is copious information on all the threads. Personally I would not touch his sticks with a 10 foot pole. But I do in fact think he lives in Nebraska, keeps a 53' sloop in Florida, and sails around the Carribean. Him and about 125,000 other people. No big whoop.

If you guys want to play Lord of the Flies and make Vitasea the pig, I think you're doing the community a disservice. Yeah the FOGs are protective, but the mature FOGs are NOT the ones jumping on this dumb bandwagon and harrassing this guy for their own entertainment.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Personally, I think you should STFU
[snapback]176541[/snapback]​

You forgot to add Naa naa na naaa naa! :p

Can you smell the napalm? ???