• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF Vitasea?

... and the hits just keep on coming!

I think I've made my feelings clear on this before (understatement, I know), but EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. FOGs, newbs, or those in between should not berate, belittle or flame anyone for having their own opinion.

IMHO: FOGs should give counsel when needed (as it is here) but then having done so, they must "allow" the other adults on this board (newb or not) to make up their own minds, make their own mistakes, etc.

YelloCello said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Another 30+ post genius.....LMAO
[snapback]176515[/snapback]​

I could say something about another 5000 post moron...every cigar board has them, often in spades. They equate intelligence and experience with post counts.

The fact of the matter was that I was not defending the guy, simply saying that I thought piling on him was not productive. Do I think his cigars are legit? No I do not and that was clear from my post. Should buyers beware? Of course they should. There is copious information on all the threads. Personally I would not touch his sticks with a 10 foot pole. But I do in fact think he lives in Nebraska, keeps a 53' sloop in Florida, and sails around the Carribean. Him and about 125,000 other people. No big whoop.

If you guys want to play Lord of the Flies and make Vitasea the pig, I think you're doing the community a disservice. Yeah the FOGs are protective, but the mature FOGs are the ones jumping on this dumb bandwagon and harrassing this guy for their own entertainment.
[snapback]176540[/snapback]​

Yello

Using your "Lord of the Flies" analogy - this will either separate you into the strong (after you take a pretty brutal newbie beating,), or you will end up being the weak and disappear...

I don't know if you realize it yet or not, but you are standing in the middle of a mine field right now. IMHO - I would STRONGLY suggest you go back and read past posts - I mean really read and research PAST posts... And I mean go WAY back and look at the names in those posts. You are on the verge of a backlash you may not want to engage in. You may want to see what you are in store for before you continue your present path... ;)

Oh yeah, and a pack of those naked lady tees for my friend Wang!

Note: This quote may be a little off - feel free to edit.

Some good advice...

I have little tolerance for those n00bs who come in here spewing this kind of stuff.

Yello is certainly welcome to his opinion, in fact, I think you should order some cigars from Vitasea and donate to his cause for the Cubans. :D

ggiese said:
I don't know if you realize it yet or not, but you are standing in the middle of a mine field right now. IMHO - I would STRONGLY suggest you go back and read past posts - I mean really read and research PAST posts... And I mean go WAY back and look at the names in those posts. You are on the verge of a backlash you may not want to engage in. You may want to see what you are in store for before you continue your present path... ;)

I'm familiar with the whole vitasea thread(s) from start to finish, if that is what you're referring to.

But I get the sense that you're driving at something else, some dark history of savage cabalistic verbal beatings administered members. I'm a grown up. I have my opinion and if someone doesn't like it, that's fine. But if they insult me I'm not going to crawl away...

You are a fool llollo. You are burning bridges here. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entilted to tell you that your opinion don't mean squitters. Mmmmkay my pedantic friend? Don't be an idiot and you won't be treated like an idiot. You are a bouncing baby noobler who does not have any say in the way things are done here. STFU, before it's too late for you. Get "familiar" with that fact.

NA

SamClemmons said:
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entilted to tell you that your opinion don't mean squitters.

Fine. I'm happy to leave it at that.

YelloCello said:
SamClemmons said:
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entilted to tell you that your opinion don't mean squitters.

Fine. I'm happy to leave it at that.
[snapback]176593[/snapback]​

Well, ya did one smart thing... ya got that goin' for ya.

NA

Hmmm, joined in January and knows it all.......sounds familiar.

Relax and read a while until you have established some relationships around here. ;)

Illl take 4 FANTAS please!!

fantagirls.jpg

Glad to come back to this crap. Yello Cello said nothing to "earn" the **** he is being given. I believe 100% his first post on this thread. I hate to break from the masses, but I'm not going to pile onto something that makes 100% sense (his first post).

That's our Matty! Comes in swinging when everyone else is already in the bar drinkin' and putting ice on they lumps.

NA

Matt R said:
Glad to come back to this crap. Yello Cello said nothing to "earn" the **** he is being given. I believe 100% his first post on this thread. I hate to break from the masses, but I'm not going to pile onto something that makes 100% sense (his first post).
[snapback]176619[/snapback]​

Which post would that be, Matt - this one???

" :-X " means "I'm going to keep my mouth shut, sit back, and eat popcorn."

That was a good one!!! :thumbs:

Reputation on this board is everything. Vitasea has made his here. You newbes need to think before you post. Seems to me some folks just don't "get it." ???