• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF Vitasea?

Stepping out from the sidelines.......

YelloCello said:
If you guys want to play Lord of the Flies and make Vitasea the pig, I think you're doing the community a disservice. Yeah the FOGs are protective, but the mature FOGs are the ones jumping on this dumb bandwagon and harrassing this guy for their own entertainment.
[snapback]176540[/snapback]​
A disservice ?? You have no idea what you are talking about. The FOGs are the ones that keep this board going. Vitasea, yourself or me could leave tomorrow and never come back and we would never be missed. If a FOG was to leave and never come back, what goes with him is the wisdom he would have been able to pass on to other Newbies.

When a new guy, such as yourself, joins a BB like this one, the FOGs are willing to take them under their wings and school them in the knowledge that they have learned from others. By a person like Vitasea, coming on this board and attempting to sell cigars within his first couple of posts, the FOGs will defend there "young" by calling him out. If they did not call such a person out, we would be spending alot of money on what we believe wold be true ISOMs. I personally do not have the knowledge so I must rely on the teachings of the FOGs.

I have always admitted that Vitasea's cigar that he sent me was a very good tasting cigar and I enjoyed it. No way will I spend that type of money on cigars that the majority of FOGs here say are not real ISOMs.

I do not think it is "mature FOGs" jumping on the bandwagon... I do believe it is an attempt to keep this board honest. There are plenty of guys who advertise there product here and do not receive a backlash.

My newbie-to-newbie advice would be to just sit back, watch and learn. You do not want to get caught in the crossfire of this. Rob K has already stepped to the sidelines, I suggest you do the same.

Now I am going back to the sidelines to watch......

SamClemmons said:
That's our Matty! Comes in swinging when everyone else is already in the bar drinkin' and putting ice on they lumps.

NA
[snapback]176628[/snapback]​

I'm still living on island time.... :D

BkCloud114 said:

Your post just caused me to go back and reread one of my posts. I found I had left out a very important word, which unfortunately changed the meaning of my post entirely and may have contributed in part to this exchange. I had meant to say "the mature fogs are not the ones jumping on this bandwagon and harrassing the guy...". I have corrected it for the record.

I'm done.

YelloCello said:
BkCloud114 said:

Your post just caused me to go back and reread one of my posts. I found I had left out a very important word, which unfortunately changed the meaning of my post entirely and may have contributed in part to this exchange. I had meant to say "the mature fogs are not the ones jumping on this bandwagon and harrassing the guy...". I have corrected it for the record.

I'm done.
[snapback]176770[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: Funny how a three letter word can change the entire meaning of a sentence. That's why it takes me so long to post. I reread it 2-3 times

BkCloud114 said:
YelloCello said:
BkCloud114 said:

I'm done.
[snapback]176770[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: Funny how a three letter word can change the entire meaning of a sentence. That's why it takes me so long to post. I reread it 2-3 times
[snapback]176790[/snapback]​

From bad to worse?

All is good in love and war.... :laugh: