• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

yeah basically, the plot thickens. I dunno what the mb3 is worth or that LFD Much like the Sandshark made up for the price of the casa in rarity I think the DCM Stanfords 90th makes up for the sandshark rarity in price. Also imo the best DCM ever produced and it isn't even close (and yes I know it is a stand-alone blend).

The MB3, from everything I have found, retail for $11.50-$12.00. The LFD is a brand new release and they are about $8.50 I believe. If these don't work, no problem. I'll dig in the cooler and see what else I have.

yeah basically, the plot thickens. I dunno what the mb3 is worth or that LFD but Brent is a good dude so if it makes sense to him and nobody has any objections I am sure it is fine. Much like the Sandshark made up for the price of the casa in rarity I think the DCM Stanfords 90th makes up for the sandshark rarity in price. Also imo the best DCM ever produced and it isn't even close (and yes I know it is a stand-alone blend).

Who asked you to chime-in?

We'll let you know when we need your opinion...geesh, this from the guy who keeps lossing chit!

:p

Brent you are good to go, first post updated. Unfortunately Mike33 had to pull out for personal reasons (many of which might be that this pass has already been stolen from pirates) so Joe will be next. God help us all.

Alright, I will get this packed up and on the road to Joe. I'll post a DC# once I have it, probably tonight.

I think we can be fairly certain now the current bout of piracy is a hoax, thus making the deadline for the contest whenever this thing gets back home.

I think we can be fairly certain now the current bout of piracy is a hoax, thus making the deadline for the contest whenever this thing gets back home.

What is the next 'bout' is NOT a hoax?

They lurk everywhere, ye know!!!!!!

Speaking of which, Moki wants to be moved to the end of the pass :rolleyes:

The "pass" arrived today. Looks great. Here are my puts/takes:

Take: Anejo 48 Put: Opus X Super Belicoso
Take: LFD Double Press Put: LFD Factory Press 1
Take: Don Carlos Lancero Put: Partagas 150 robusto
Take: White Owl grape(2 pack) Put: Game Blunts 3 pack(green flavor!)

It's apparently a claro wrapper, with herbal flavors or something. The wrapper burns good, I can't really comment on the filler though....:sign:

You suck Joe. That is all. :whistling: :rolleyes: :thumbs: :laugh: :blush: :angry: :love: :sign: :cool: ??? :D :( ;) :) :0 :p

It's apparently a claro wrapper, with herbal flavors or something. The wrapper burns good, I can't really comment on the filler though....:sign:
Yeah, they used to burn that stuff in dorm rooms when I was in college too.

I'll let the puts/takes float over night, and try to get this out in the morning barring any objections. Assuming simmsboard is ready, I should probably pm him.