• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Hey Matt,
Have you sent this out yet? I've got a good idea about my puts/takes I'm just waiting on you. This is turning into another ROTJ 2 or 3 or 7 or whatever number you guys are on now.

:laugh:

I have gotten and sent "The Return Pass" and done my Puts and Takes 47 times now. :laugh:

Quick question for the group, if Phil is not allowed to do a pass any longer, does that mean that The Dog Bee can never be spoken of again?

post script: I took 7 Punch London Clubs...EMS

Matthew: Thank you for your support in this difficult period of my life.

Matthew: Thank you for your support in this difficult period of my life.

Need some Midol?

Ok going to feign being upset for a minute, lets all play our part...
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE you aren't even in this pass! Rabble Rabble cluck You wait till some heathen dickface steals your dunhills and see how you like it WOOF WOOF Rabble Rabble are you insinuating by your midol comment I am *less than a man* because I am upset about being ROBBED cluck buckawk rabble rabble something about public apology blah blah offended etc. nice play, great target. This is how it should be handled between two fine BOTL!
mandrill-baboon.jpg

Would be an awesome 'lesson' if this were still, you know, a pass. With lessons and such.

here's a lesson for ya... don't let your pass be pirated!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 7285 9835
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:30 PM on September 18, 2009 in KANSAS CITY, MO 64119.

Here are my proposed puts and takes.

T: Padron 1926 #35 P: Oliva Master Blend 3 churchill
T: Avo LE 05 P: Avo 22 (US release)
T: Trinidad Colonials P: LFD Double Press Habano
T: AF Sand Shark P: DCM Stanfords 90th

How can you do your puts and takes if the pass has been plundered?

yeah basically, the plot thickens. I dunno what the mb3 is worth or that LFD but Brent is a good dude so if it makes sense to him and nobody has any objections I am sure it is fine. Much like the Sandshark made up for the price of the casa in rarity I think the DCM Stanfords 90th makes up for the sandshark rarity in price. Also imo the best DCM ever produced and it isn't even close (and yes I know it is a stand-alone blend).