• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Got PM and replied I am ready. Looking down the list I see several likely pirate cadets, and I am glad to be taking care of my end before any ruthless sea dogs get thier hooks on the chest.

Joe G

YouknowhowIknow this pass is fake? Joe got the pass and posted P/T in the same day.

YouknowhowIknow this pass is fake? Joe got the pass and posted P/T in the same day.

Tom may be onto a very good point here. Joe has either taken a serious ninja course (not likely) or he just got an empty box. :laugh:

Next time I am going to charge a nominal fee for entry. TIA, cp rocks!

Can I recruit other CP'ers to use me as their referrer and take a piece of their fee off the top?

2ccv4ok.jpg

I have a request. I'd like to get the pass last... so after ELittle does his puts/takes, he mails the pass to me... then I do my puts/takes, and mail it back to Phil.

Sounds good? :)

i think this sounds not only good but it will be total devastation of Phil's mailbox! How many Punch London Club can your mailbox handle, Phil? :D

The pass has left the building! My neighbor Steve likes cigars, so I gave it to him. I figured it was a good home. Thanks for letting me participate, great fun!

Just kidding just kidding. DC#: 0103 8555 7496 7311 8405.

Thanks for letting me play.

I will leave it up to the pass if we should put a known thief and heathen last in the pass.