• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Is there a humidor tax factored into the price of the GOF?
I don't know. I ran the group buy and the humidor went to one of the participants by random number draw. Everybody paid $40 per stick.

Lets drop the Opus chili altogether, and replace the Padilla with a Robaina Maestro.

Is there a humidor tax factored into the price of the GOF?
I don't know. I ran the group buy and the humidor went to one of the participants by random number draw. Everybody paid $40 per stick.

Hey Matt...

We're just asking because most of the humi/cigar combo purchase GB's have a split - humi price and cigar price, thus making the cigar price less expensive.

Note - the dealers usually get these invoiced as two seperate line items! ;)

What you guys did was to spread the cost over allof the participants rather than have a seperate raffle or one person buy the humi.

If that was the case we were robbed. The box was pretty, but useless for storing anything but the sticks that came in it. Thanks for the edu-ma-cation.

ror. Ok so as it stands (imbdo) the proposed p/t are:

CF Corona Gorda--------- AF Anejo Sand Shark

Davidoff Milli Lancero---------- VR Maestro

Tat Cohete------------- Avo LE05

Is that right?

ror. Ok so as it stands (imbdo) the proposed p/t are:

CF Corona Gorda--------- AF Anejo Sand Shark

Davidoff Milli Lancero---------- VR Maestro

Tat Cohete------------- Avo LE05

Is that right?

Who are you?

I can see some concerns were already addressed, which is sort of the point of having the thing user-moderated as it were. Since we are really early on I will run through my thinking:

Sandshark for CF - I would say all good. I understand the initial price of the sandshark from the CW sampler breaks down to significantly less than the casa but frankly it is a much rarer item and should be treated accordingly. Much like benchmarking an 858 rosado or to a lesser degree an 858 sg by the price of a standard 858 doesn't make sense, same logic applies here.

VR Maestro for Davidoff Milli Lancero - All good, there in terms of price and I think the VR certainly surpasses the davi in terms of attainability.

LE05 for Cohete - Marginal because of production sizes (120,000 LE05 vs. 1500 Cohetes)and relative attainability. I think you can still buy LE05 from some of the major retailers but honestly I am not sure. I will leave this one up to the peanut gallery because I could see it going either way, just figured I would throw my first glance thoughts out there.

Excellent, if we can just keep delivery going like this for 20 more people this might actually not get stolen!

Excellent, if we can just keep delivery going like this for 20 more people this might actually not get stolen!
Umm, Maybe I spoke too soon. There's nothing in this box but a bunch of seaweed and a Punch London club maduro.

gallery_3856_75_94784.jpg

I can't decide if Matt snuck one in from left field or if Ben doesn't want to ever father children.

I find it curious that Bart is headed to Florida. Not to mention, isn't Bart a pirate's name?