• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

gay-pirate.jpg

It was bound to happen sooner or later. They cannot be stopped!

It appears that despite my best efforts to manipulate the pass order my pass has already been stolen by pirates. Please see here and look at last year's pass linked in the OP for more info. To avoid unnecessary jabber, NO I DO NOT KNOW WHO HAS THE PASS OR WHY THEY STOLE IT. I am not involved in this plan and I don't know who is beyond the thieving communist pillowbiter that sent it into the abyss and replaced it with seaweed. I know today that acceptance is the answer to all my problems so I accept that filthy scumsucking pirates have absconded with my pass.

The Contest

IN THE PASS THREAD

Contest 1

Post the most entertaining content you can find. Can be videos, games, pics, factual content, original creations etc. Links are fine. You may enter once per hour max until the contest is finished. I will pick the judge and their say will be final. Bonus points given for creativity

Contest 2

Same as above but with a pirate theme. Please specify which contest you are playing in, as one entry will not suffice for both.

The Prizes
Each contest will receive a premium fiver, to be disclosed at a later date. Both of them will be good packages.... :whistling:

The Rules:
1) Contest 1 begins right now. Contest 2 begins THE NEXT TIME THE PIRATE POSTS IN THE THREAD.

2) A TBD judge will determine the winner of contest 1. I will determine the finalists of contest 2 and the winner will be chosen by the pirate.

3)One entry per hour

4) NSFW entries are fine but MUST be labeled as NSFW.

5) All entries must be posted in the pass thread. I will not check anything posted in this thread.

6) Contest 1 ends in one month on October 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM PAC.

7) Contest 2 ends whenever the first of the following occurs: The pirate returns the pass to the normal pass lineup, the pirate returns the pass to me, or the pirate officially steals the pass for good (Pass is not returned to anyone it should be by 3/14/2010).

8) I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you are a shithead you can fugg off and have your own contest.

P.S. If it turns out the theft is a hoax, the pirate contest will run until the pass returns to me.

How can a pirate captain his ship from Utah?? We are sailing the waters down south now. To be continued....

5 User(s) are reading this topic
5 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. insight,
2. vortexofhate,
3. Josh,
4. bfisher88,
5. robbiex0r

Its like this guy knew how I was feeling about Ben right now and showed up for the party.

Post the most entertaining content you can find. Can be videos, games, pics, factual content, original creations etc. Links are fine. You may enter once per hour max until the contest is finished. I will pick the judge and their say will be final. Bonus points given for creativity

Contest 2

Same as above but with a pirate theme. Please specify which contest you are playing in, as one entry will not suffice for both.

In 1987 WTTW in Chicago was pirated during a broadcast of Doctor Who. The pirate appeared wearing a Max Headroom mask and babbled nonsense before having his bare bottom spanked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycVTXtm0U0

It appears that despite my best efforts to manipulate the pass order my pass has already been stolen by pirates. Please see here and look at last year's pass linked in the OP for more info. To avoid unnecessary jabber, NO I DO NOT KNOW WHO HAS THE PASS OR WHY THEY STOLE IT. I am not involved in this plan and I don't know who is beyond the thieving communist pillowbiter that sent it into the abyss and replaced it with seaweed. I know today that acceptance is the answer to all my problems so I accept that filthy scumsucking pirates have absconded with my pass.

Ok...What have you learned about Pirates this Year?

Contest 2 could use a party planner...Like these people who had a pirate 30th birthday party (family of a coworker):

8223_133346223819_571623819_2342258_5467271_n.jpg

8223_133346228819_571623819_2342259_107319_n.jpg

8223_133345753819_571623819_2342182_5503201_n.jpg

So Phil, did you expect reading comprehension would be a factor in your contest.