• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

the birthplace of pirates is trinidad and tobago but unfortunately there are no good cigars

I was thinking maybe I should do a re-intro thread or something, but hijacking a Phil pass thread seems much more appropriate.

Have you heard anything about Tom’s whereabouts?? I’m curious how he’s doing. I miss him.

I'm doing well, thanks. And I appreciate you asking. We bought a house upstate. Close enough that I still work on the island a couple days a week. Well, did. Thankfully I'm considered essential and can work from home completely. Same for my wife. Trying not to go stir crazy, but that's everyone. Fortunately we're all healthy.

I've been dying to know what you think about all the Bucs moves?

You know how I know there won't be football this year? Because I have not been this excited for football in well over a decade. I think Jameis taking $1 mil to be a 3rd string QB is hysterical.

I was thinking maybe I should do a re-intro thread or something, but hijacking a Phil pass thread seems much more appropriate.

I'm doing well, thanks. And I appreciate you asking. We bought a house upstate. Close enough that I still work on the island a couple days a week. Well, did. Thankfully I'm considered essential and can work from home completely. Same for my wife. Trying not to go stir crazy, but that's everyone. Fortunately we're all healthy.

You know how I know there won't be football this year? Because I have not been this excited for football in well over a decade. I think Jameis taking $1 mil to be a 3rd string QB is hysterical.
At least you haven't had to watch the Mets play.

Glad to hear! Got together with Jeff Hartman last month and he was telling me a story about you, him, and Rob going for a boat ride. Sounded hilarious.
CC, Phil, now you...... All we need now is Neal and Robbie.

Glad to hear! Got together with Jeff Hartman last month and he was telling me a story about you, him, and Rob going for a boat ride. Sounded hilarious.
Bill is around? Maybe if I really screw up a sentence he will appear magically

We had the best lobster roll in the world in that boat ride.