• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

What PIF?

The one some Pirate replaced the pass with to add to the confusion...

Yeah, what ever happened to that?

If there was a PIF it wasn't part of the initial pass but we should definitely track it down and figure out what happened now that it is associated with this adventure. If it was a PIF with actual instructions to send forward someone has explaining to do.

What a way to run a pass!

...ummm, I think I got it!??!?!?

Jfields....pm me your addy for the second part of this shamble!!

The 'You Learn Somthing New About Pirates Every Year PIF!'

So just curious as to when I can expect the pass to arrive so I can do my puts/takes?

Jfields....pm me your addy for the second part of this shamble!!

The 'You Learn Somthing New About Pirates Every Year PIF!'

My God Gary!.................As much business as we do I figured you'd have that sucker down by now. :sign:

ETA: Okay, I'm really confused about the PIF, but am down for whatever...............Send her on.....I'll Play, especially since I had to miss out on the original part with life stepping in. :)

I am having this moved to the 'completed' section for good housekeeping, even if there is still a PIF element going on for the time being. Thanks everyone for playing and congrats to the contest winners. Everything on my end has gone out at this point. It is sort of weird that nobody posted lessons this year but just means more for me!

My lesson was more of an "on the job training" thing. :whistling:

PIF went out today!

Cool! Got it..............So what do I do now.?
unsure.gif

Go off of the list on the first page...and send something to the next guy.

BUT, you have to wait like 11 weeks to ship it out...I did set a precedence!

Glad it arrived ok.

PIF went out today!

Cool! Got it..............So what do I do now.?
unsure.gif

Go off of the list on the first page...and send something to the next guy.

BUT, you have to wait like 11 weeks to ship it out...I did set a precedence!

Glad it arrived ok.

I suppose you're sending the note that was with it under a separate mailing, a few days/weeks behind the box.
wink.gif

If it's on my desk...maybe!

tongue.gif

Pass is in hand, less the amputated portion. Excellent work everyone, we made record time too! More tomorrow, time to go smoke.
Thanks for inviting me Phil & having me in your pass. ... Oh wait ... You didn't.

Glad to see it made it back home. :thumbs:

insight said:
Who is screwed now? Who are you? I used to know a guy that looked kinda like you but I think he caught ebola or something

My lesson is: Phil is responsible for the ebola outbreak. Not a coincidence his next pass is almost ready to be sent.

Awesome thread.  I don't understand why this Insight person wasn't banned for posting pictures of popcorn.  Do the mods simply not care about the integrity of the board?