• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

A black spot upon ye, ye mutinous blowfish... Scupper that! We'll plunder yer booty, ye parrot-loving privateer... Ye'll meet the rope's end for that, me bucko!

Ye be dumb'an a dead man's dick. 'taint ya be gettin' it by now?

A black spot upon ye, ye mutinous blowfish... Scupper that! We'll plunder yer booty, ye parrot-loving privateer... Ye'll meet the rope's end for that, me bucko!

Ye be dumb'an a dead man's dick. 'taint ya be gettin' it by now?

I think he's talking to you, Phil.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 6841 8985

Your item arrived at 4:19 AM on February 11, 2009 in NOVATO, CA 94947. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Curiouser and curiouser... as Alice would say... So what is headed to Alaska, and what is headed to California?!?!?

Your item arrived at 4:19 AM on February 11, 2009 in NOVATO, CA 94947. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Curiouser and curiouser... as Alice would say... So what is headed to Alaska, and what is headed to California?!?!?

Yes, what IS headed to Alaska?
methinks Phil is getting some empty rum bottle's Jack has been saving

Yes, what IS headed to Alaska?
methinks Phil is getting some empty rum bottle's Jack has been saving

Or a map. Or a shovel. bwahahaha :D

phil_trap.jpg

itsatrap.jpg

We can't repel fire of that magnitude!

aaaarrrrr me hearties, n'er let it be said that good ole Capt'n Jack don't have no heart. He done had his fun molestin' the pass 'n all, but after he be put'n his clothes back on, he be feelin' like he should add a little sumtin' to the pass. So sum of me finest booty done be put in that thar tre'r chest! yo ho ho and a bottle 'o rum!

Takes:

-- Da pass, for a spell... and yer soul fer all eternity

Puts:

-- A full box of Casa Fuente Corona Gordas (2006)

This is what the pass be look'n like on her way out:

jack_treasure1.jpg

jack_treasure2.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!

It is done! :)

Wow....

Edit: Now that I think about it... Jack, I think your P/T is no good. First of all... 2 for 1s aren't allowed in this pass. Phil's rules. Second of all... I think you're WAY overputting. I mean, have you looked at the pass list?

People like Justin, Robbie, Mark, Gary, Grapes.... E?? I mean... look at that crew alone. I hardly think their souls are worth a tin of Macanudos, let alone a single CF. Think about it, Jack. What you're doing is setting a bad precedent.

This is very unacceptable. The turnaround on your proposed puts and takes is absolutely horrendous. Never mind that you are quite clearly putting NC readily available cigars (albeit at only one location) for a good number of CC, but you are also considerably underputting for a majority of the cigars in this pass. Do you think a varnished box is of some value? It has most certainly been opened.

I can't see this flying, please put something new together before the less polite members show up.

Thanks Jack, you are a nutjob! I hope they aren't tainted by your wretched pirate soul =\

As stated before.....will this being going back down the pass list? :D

Nice play, Jack!

wow! nice put Captain Jack! :D Now I finally get to do my P/T after almost 6 months! I guess now I cant put in a casa fuente for anything though.... lol

This is very unacceptable. The turnaround on your proposed puts and takes is absolutely horrendous. Never mind that you are quite clearly putting NC readily available cigars (albeit at only one location) for a good number of CC, but you are also considerably underputting for a majority of the cigars in this pass. Do you think a varnished box is of some value? It has most certainly been opened.

I can't see this flying, please put something new together before the less polite members show up.

aaaarrr, matey, just put a stake in yer eye and be don wit it. Capt'n Jack did'n be taken nuttin' but a few years off his sorry life frettin' about his precious plunder. He be gettin' rich from this lil scam of his anyways.

Here is the lineup upon arrival home. I wanted to take pics now even though Evan hasn't done his p/t yet because I have to break up the pass to make it fit in the humi and I am way too lazy to dig all the shit out again for a picture.

allgb1.jpg

80361410xn2.jpg

25756964za1.jpg

Step 1: Start a box pass
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!!