• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Step 1: Start a box pass
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!!

profiteer.jpg

Here is the lineup upon arrival home. I wanted to take pics now even though Evan hasn't done his p/t yet because I have to break up the pass to make it fit in the humi and I am way too lazy to dig all the shit out again for a picture.

allgb1.jpg

80361410xn2.jpg

25756964za1.jpg

dem be beauties, matey! :D

I finally got to do my puts and takes! I wanted the box of casas, but I didnt have a cigar worth $500, so I went with these instead:

Take: RE Bolivar Libertadores Put: Padron Millenium Natural

Take: Anejo 48 Put: Padron 1964 Torpedo

Take: Opus Double Corona Put: Davidoff Panetella Extra from 2000

Put: Hemmingway Maduro Classic

Thanks Phil!

And with that the pass is at an end! Before we close down, however, it is time for the final contest. I told people they would have until 2 weeks after the last p/t were posted to get their lessons up to be eligible. The timer starts now. The prize will be announced when submissions are closed and voting is opened.

And with that the pass is at an end! Before we close down, however, it is time for the final contest. I told people they would have until 2 weeks after the last p/t were posted to get their lessons up to be eligible. The timer starts now. The prize will be announced when submissions are closed and voting is opened.

The pirate wins, IMHO. He taught you all a lesson in pass safety!

The pirate wins, IMHO. He taught you all a lesson in pass safety!
I got to agree with Andrew! Give it up for the pirate.

Bump for the straggling fuggers

Bump for the last day to get lessons in. Voting opens tomorrow.

And let the voting begin! The contest is now open, obviously to pass participants only, for Best Lesson in the Pass. All of the lessons have been hyperlinked at the bottom of the first post for your review. Participants please PM me your choice no later than March 6. If there is a vote shortage I will make the call with the help of secret judges.

The prize pack will include the following sticks from the pass:
GOF Pyramid Carlito '05
1 of mark's custom rolls
AVO Le07
LFD Mysterio
98 Punch Corona

One very delicious white owl of a flavor TBD and one more stick that will be a surprise...

VOTE FISH!!

oh wait.... :blush:

Edit: Forgot to add, my vote is for sale. :D