• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Justin I will have a summary couriered to you first thing in the AM, to make sure you get it timely. Thats the kind of guy I am!

Does that mean I won?

Still anybody's game!

130440-7.jpg

Has anyone else voted besides me yet?

Come on, big money!!! No Whammies!

whammy.jpg

Coming up on the end here, get those votes in. A few of you miserable bastards haven't voted yet (not to mention the lazy ones that didn't even draft up a lesson). What kind of patriots are you? This is democracy damnit!

LOL...methinks the Pirate should win...nothing beats a well coordinated pass hi-jack!

Tomorrow is the last day and as it stands I believe we have a tie! Get those votes in or it will just come down to who bribes me.

Vote for that dude who did the cool concert rigging lesson... :whistling:

My tiebreaker has PMed me his vote and I can now declare the winner: Elittle. The secret judge felt Evan's lesson was both originally crafted and utilitarian in the sense that enough information was supplied for the process to be replicated. Honorable mentions to Andy and the pirate who were also both ahead at points during the contest.

Things I have learned from this pass:

The USPS will deliver your shit to whomever they feel deserves it, even if they are in a different building.

Piracy can happen to you!

Beefish are an abomination.

People are lazy bastards and don't like posting lessons.

Enjoy your time spent with friends rather than rushing through life, sharing a cigar or otherwise, as you never know when it might be the last time for either of you. Although not a new lesson for me, it was certainly reinforced this year when our last player moved on to whatever comes next.

Tony always wins!

Thanks for another great pass guys!