• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Here are my puts and takes again-

Take: DCM Stanford’s 90th ~ Put: Tatuaje Black from the Original 2007 Christmas Release
Take: Hemi Masterpiece (1996) ~ Put: Fuente Rolled Trinidad
Put: CF 163

I think this will do it! If this is good I will get this ready and ship in the morning.

Jim

Jim

what did the tat black Christmas release run? If I remember correctly the Standford's where like $25ish and i thought the blacks where only in the $15 ball park. Just curious so we can determine value and rarity on it.

Jim

what did the tat black Christmas release run? If I remember correctly the Standford's where like $25ish and i thought the blacks where only in the $15 ball park. Just curious so we can determine value and rarity on it.

Couldn't tell ya but the last two times they were for sale they were $25 each. If it is light I will pull it. I bought some 90th for 18 a stick a few months ago so Ymmv.

Jim

Jim

Couldn't tell ya but the last two times they were for sale they were $25 each. If it is light I will pull it. I bought some 90th for 18 a stick a few months ago so Ymmv.

Jim

We 'try' to base cost on MSRP or initial sale pricing.

Yes, ymmv...however with a base to work from it helps.
Then you can take into account rarity and age.

Nothing new about it on CP.

...can you get any more 90th for that price? :D

Jim

The Christmas release for the Tat Black bundles actually went for $12.00 a stick at the time. Pete raised it to $13.00 with the jar release to account for the cost of the jars.

No worries I will just pull it I am not in love with the Stanford :). I paid $25 for the 2007 blacks I have. It is all good. Say the word and I will get this baby ready.

Jim

No worries I will just pull it I am not in love with the Stanford :). I paid $25 for the 2007 blacks I have. It is all good. Say the word and I will get this baby ready.

Jim

It's phil's call.

Were the tat's picked up in 2007?

Jim

It's phil's call.

Were the tat's picked up in 2007?

Nope bought them way after the fact. Like I said I completely understand the logic of why it is important to know MSRP when released. I also understand the need to openly discuss issues like this because of the need for a learning curve. I just wanted to place a couple of sticks in the pass that maybe others might not get to try. Seems fair to me to leave it out as someone might want to try the Stanford.

Jim

Nope bought them way after the fact. Like I said I completely understand the logic of why it is important to know MSRP when released. I also understand the need to openly discuss issues like this because of the need for a learning curve. I just wanted to place a couple of sticks in the pass that maybe others might not get to try. Seems fair to me to leave it out as someone might want to try the Stanford.

Jim

Then there's this:

Not sure if the 163 and tat black need to switch places for 'matching' purposes but as a whole I think those all balance out. That fuente trini is a hell of an interesting put for the 96 hemi, I can't remember the last time I even heard of one of those being seen. Very nice additions Jim

:thumbs:

...are we up to page 13 yet? ???

Jim

Then there's this:

Not sure if the 163 and tat black need to switch places for 'matching' purposes but as a whole I think those all balance out. That fuente trini is a hell of an interesting put for the 96 hemi, I can't remember the last time I even heard of one of those being seen. Very nice additions Jim

:thumbs:

...are we up to page 13 yet? ???

LOL.

Jim

Hell, just flip flop those like Phil suggested, and issue solved. Easy enough I think. There will be plenty of drama before this makes it back to Phil, so this is a non issue imo.... :laugh:

Ok now wtf actually happened here at the end of the day?

I didn't feel Jim was keeping your pass long enough so I questioned one of his puts to see if I could get him to keep it over the weekend. :sign:

I didn't feel Jim was keeping your pass long enough so I questioned one of his puts to see if I could get him to keep it over the weekend. :sign:

That is good chit right there!!! Good call Josh I had not thought of that in fact I may just keep this till after my surgery lmao!!!

Jim

So where we stand is... on the porch, smoking crack?

So where we stand is... on the porch, smoking crack?

No I am more of a heroin guy. I do like an occasional speedball. In fact I may bring some cocaine to the hospital with me and do up a nice morphine speedball.

Jim

Beedogs don't have the right kind of paws to successfully slam dope

Just for clarity this is what the final puts and takes looked like-

Take: DCM Stanford’s 90th ~ Put: CF 163
Take: Hemi Masterpiece (1996) ~ Put: Fuente Rolled Trinidad
Put: Tatuaje Black from the Original 2007 Christmas Release

If this is acceptable by you Phil I will get this bad boy on the road.

Jim

SO I figured I would get my lesson in early.

Lesson: When handling a time sensitive pass, if you have to keep it more than a day make sure the person after you has to keep it longer and over a holiday weekend so the blame does not fall on you.. :laugh: