• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Nice! I will update post one, thanks for playing Greg

I got it! Let's try these. Let me know what y'all think.

(T) Monte EL 2006 robusto – (P) Cohiba EL 2006 Piramides
(T) 858 SG 2007 – (P) DC Lancero 2008
(T) RASS 09 – (P) VR Famoso 2008 (unbanded)

Also, how does a Por Larrañaga Magnifico stack up against a Cohiba Behike 56 value wise?

Nice, looks good to me. As far as pl for behike, I think the pl go for about 40 a stick vs about 60 for the behike. Rob would really be my go to on this one but I am inclined to say the price dif is too big

Nice, looks good to me. As far as pl for behike, I think the pl go for about 40 a stick vs about 60 for the behike. Rob would really be my go to on this one but I am inclined to say the price dif is too big

It could be closer than that. Also depends on if it came out of the humi or not.

The Behike is also production.

Ok. I'll get the three swapped out.

Joe, are you ready?

Sorry for the delay. Im out of town till thursday. I dunno if you want to wait till after the holiday to ship or not. If nothing else my roommate will be around to receive.

Can you send khari your addy? Someone set the pass list on fire

It really doesn't matter if your home or not Joe. It is Phil's pass after all and something is bound to happen to it between now and when you should be receiving it. There's just no way it can continue to run this smooth.

:laugh:

It really doesn't matter if your home or not Joe. It is Phil's pass after all and something is bound to happen to it between now and when you should be receiving it. There's just no way it can continue to run this smooth.

:laugh:

About as smooth as peanut butter!

peanutbutter.jpg

I got Joe's ok to send yesterday but wasn't able to get to the PO today. I'll send it out Friday morning. Should get to you Monday.

Nice, thanks for playing khari! Guys remember if we don't get more lessons I might bag the contest

This package is on it's way. The lesson I learned is, never bet against Alabama when they're playing Auburn!

Don't have the DC handy. I will post it tomorrow.