• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your chance to support CP

Well we have an official raffle, thanks to all who have responded so far! :thumbs:

Here is the N/C box that is up for the raffle, San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfecto. :D

The other box will be an aged brand with at least seven years on it. :love:

So If I am attending the Herf. Can I still purchase tickets!! :love: those are some nice prizes!!

No!

But nice try anyway. Yes those are some nice cigars! I can't wait to confirm the other cigars. Didn't want to give up the box I have had for some time :whistling:

Well we have an official raffle, thanks to all who have responded so far! :thumbs:

Here is the N/C box that is up for the raffle, San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfecto. :D

The other box will be an aged brand with at least seven years on it. :love:

So If I am attending the Herf. Can I still purchase tickets!! :love: those are some nice prizes!!

No!

But nice try anyway. Yes those are some nice cigars! I can't wait to confirm the other cigars. Didn't want to give up the box I have had for some time :whistling:

Whoops...what happens if I end up at the herf? I plan on going, but you never know with my work schedule. Didn't see the part that this is for non-attendees.

Okay, if you show up I refund you your money and remove your tickets from the raffle! This was a way of including those that were not going to be able to make the trip to Vegas. Glad to hear you are planning to make it though! :thumbs:

Oh man, somehow I missed this thread. Can I still purchase tickets even though it's past the 16th?

Oooops, I missed this the first time.

Very nice gesture, Anthony :thumbs:

I'll take 5 tickets.

Oh man, somehow I missed this thread. Can I still purchase tickets even though it's past the 16th?

That would be the 16th of May :laugh:

x.x I should read more carefully. Guess I got too excited. I might get some tickets (but I'd split them with a friend), so I'll post back later. Thanks for the correction, hah!

Huh?

If I show up (not saying I will but stranger things have happened), I am not eligible for this draw ???

Seems to me that the raffle proceeds are going to a good cause, the more tickets the better. Same thing should apply to the
herf raffles, sell tickets here for those as well, I'll certainly buy tickets and add to the CP kitty.

Just my $1 worth :sign:

Brian

Brian thanks for your kind words :thumbs:

Thanks to all of you for your support, I know Rod appreciates it!

Anthony, I've been trying to PM you for 24 hrs now, and it keeps saying your inbox is full. :whistling:

Wish I could be there!

I'll would like 5 tickets please!
Since your BOX is full can you PM your addy?

Thanks for the chance!

Tas

I cleared some space out of PM box. I'll be sending all a follow up PM with the instructions. Thanks for the support guys, you rock!

I'm topping this! I'm starting to get checks in for this, please don't forget to include all the info I asked especially your screen name. I'll be posting what the other box will be shortly as I'm waiting to have the cigars in hand before I post.

Good luck to everyone! :thumbs: