• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your chance to support CP

Will start getting tickets out this week. Have to replace my monitor at home so can only look at the forum at work or on my Blackberry.

Thanks to all who have responded :thumbs:

This is still open so do not forget to get in the mix.

5 please.

You going to the LI herf?
If so, I'll pay you then!
If not, we must schedule a lil herf action.

-Rob

Thanks fellas, got a replacememnt monitor from my son so I'm back in business and can start to log in checks names and send tickets out.

Tom, I can't make the Herf since I have to go work! So I'll PM you the instructions

Guy, thanks for the support your PM will go out shortly.

Okay I've been busy the last few days, have gotten tons of checks!

Started to send out tickets to all. When you receive your tickets just post here that you received yours.

Thanks for your continued support of CP!

I'll take 2 tickets...since only one of them will win.

I'll be at the Herf in Vegas...so I'll donate more then.

Well I had some time last night and got around to putting the tickets together. The bulk went out this morning. If you could please post in this thread that you received your tickets, I would appreciate it.

Again, thanks for the overwhelming support for Cigar Pass :thumbs:

Anthony, I'm traveling for work this week and I'll update you when I return on Saturday. I'm sure there'll be there though. :) Thanks again for setting this up.

Tony - tickets showed up today. I assume you'll post my, er, the winning numbers after the event, correct...??.... :p

Thanks again - B.B.S.

I have a few more tickets to get out, so they should be in the mail tomorrow.