• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your chance to support CP

Last bump for this worthwhile raffle to support your favorite cigar home!

Anthony,

Got my tickets. WOW...very nice box for the raffle.

--Lou

Yes I agree that this is a very nice prize as well as the box of San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfectos!

Okay there folks, I'm adding two prizes to the raffle. I just got two of the CAO cubist ashtrays.

So I will make one prize the ashtray and five aged cigar from my humidor.

The last one will be just the ashtray.

Topped for the morning crew and the addition of two prizes!

I just received my tickets!

Thank you Anthony for all of the time, effort and donations that you have contributed for this! You get my nomination for the CP Rock Star of the year!

got mine today ..THANKS Tony

art

Got my tickets, thanks Anthony. Good luck everyone!

edited to add I got 3 tickets - looks like my original post got eaten in "the crash"

I got three more entries to send out today!

Thanks to all of you you who supported this effort and good luck! :thumbs:

Last three entries go out in the morning. Handyman Dave, amateuraficionado and NorcalCigarLover!

Again my thanks to all and good luck, I'll try to call the winners that night, depending where they are located. Prizes will go out when I get back from my vacation after June 1st.

Can't wait!!! Good luck to everyone that entered!!!

By the way, how many entries did we end up getting?

I'll take a look tonight, since I have one last person that happens to work with me that I have to get tickets to!!!!

I also have a generous offer of an additional fiver for the raffle from Ironpeddler.

Anthony did the drawing Saturday night and announced the names at the herf. I can't remember any of them unfortunately. Since he didn't have time to post the winners on Sunday(golf, dinner, cigars) and he had to drive to Salt Lake yesterday, I'm guessing that he will be able to post them today.

Ok. got back late last night and I had problems logging in with my blackberry.

Gary got it right, Cigar Pass is the winner on this one!

1. Yanksfan won the CAO Ashtray

2. Tigger won the CAO Ashtray plus a fiver of some old nasty cigars I have laying around

3. Fia won the box of San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfecto

4. Irish won the Grand Prize a box of Romeo y Julieta Coronas from 1998, box code ASU-SS-1

Also a donation of two boxes of cigars will be made on behalf of Strayvector to OPFTH.

I want to thank everyone that participated, you guys rock. Congratulations to the winners!

I will get everything out this week.