• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your chance to support CP

Anthony,

Your inbox is full. Please PM me your addy so I can send $$$ for the 5 tickets that I ordered.

Thanks,

Lou

Well it seems I lost a few posts in this thread and PMs. Kevin can you send me your information and screen name. I have your check but need the other info. I will not cash your check until I hear from you.

I will try to catch up after lost posts!

Anthony, I will take two tickets!

You have my check and my info was sent via PM tonight.

Thanks to taking the time to coordinate this! :thumbs:

kevin

I just got back into town today a retrieved mine from the mailbox. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

How long until we can't buy anymore tickets? I would like to buy some, but depending on my finances I'm unsure if I can do it immediately. Payday is coming soon, have to see whats left after bills...heh.

Okay the last batch are in the mail. Post when you receive them.

I have a cut off of the 16th of May for those that still want to get in on the raffle.

I just received the check from Anthony, and I'm blown away by the generosity. This couldn't have come at a better time... I have plans to move CP onto a bigger and better server in early June. I assure you all that this money is going to good use, and will immediately be invested back into CP first of June.

Anthony - thank you for taking the time to host this raffle. Everyone else - your generosity has once again blown me away.

Thank you ALL very much!

Best,
Rod

That's great Rod, tip of the hat to all CP brothers, maybe you should hold a yearly fundraiser. Just saying. :)

I just received the check from Anthony, and I'm blown away by the generosity. This couldn't have come at a better time... I have plans to move CP onto a bigger and better server in early June. I assure you all that this money is going to good use, and will immediately be invested back into CP first of June.

Anthony - thank you for taking the time to host this raffle. Everyone else - your generosity has once again blown me away.

Thank you ALL very much!

Best,
Rod

Rod,

It is my pleasure!

I echo your sentiments, some very generous members we have for sure :thumbs:

Anthony

I'm topping this! I'm starting to get checks in for this, please don't forget to include all the info I asked especially your screen name. I'll be posting what the other box will be shortly as I'm waiting to have the cigars in hand before I post.

Good luck to everyone! :thumbs:

Inquiring minds want to know Anthony...

I'm topping this! I'm starting to get checks in for this, please don't forget to include all the info I asked especially your screen name. I'll be posting what the other box will be shortly as I'm waiting to have the cigars in hand before I post.

Good luck to everyone! :thumbs:

Inquiring minds want to know Anthony...

I'm having second thoughts between two differnt boxes in the 1998-99 range. I have to make up my mind soon to get them in by next week. The real question is which one do I keep, since I can't buy so many boxes just before my vacation. I do need some money for Vegas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, I finally made up my mind on the aged prize. It will be the Romeo y Julieta Coronas from 1998, box code ASU-SS-1.

Good luck to all!

Okay, I finally made up my mind on the aged prize. It will be the Romeo y Julieta Coronas from 1998, box code ASU-SS-1.

Good luck to all!

Boner.jpg

I got mine today...Thanks............Keeping my fingers crossed. :D