• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your votes for the strongest cigars

the smallest JDN is very strong.. Also the cigars i rolled with perique pipe tobacco i couldnt walk :)

Like a couple others have mentioned, a fresh Opus #5. That's the only cigar that has ever kicked my ass. :D They're tasty, but powerful.

For me, this is no contest.
A hard to find puppy called FIERO NEGRO. POWERFUL and FLAVORFUL. Around our place we call them "shake&sweats". Yes it is something WE make.

Two points of perspective:

-I am a 10-12 cigar-a-day guy, but I can't smoke more than 1 of these in a day;

-we have one retailer in Texas who keeps a box on a small table next to a couch in their lounge. The sign on the box says "Smoke this standing up...If you can finish the whole thing without sitting down on the couch...its free" in 5 years, she has NEVER had to give one away. :0

LOL, that would propbably send a nicotine lightwieght like me to the hospital.

Hmmm, Cigar-ette City has them.. Maybe I should get a box and see how these are... you like spicy cigars, Scott?

A hard to find puppy called FIERO NEGRO. POWERFUL and FLAVORFUL. Around our place we call them "shake&sweats". Yes it is something WE make.

-we have one retailer in Texas who keeps a box on a small table next to a couch in their lounge. The sign on the box says "Smoke this standing up...If you can finish the whole thing without sitting down on the couch...its free" in 5 years, she has NEVER had to give one away. :0

Hmmm, Cigar-ette City has them.. Maybe I should get a box and see how these are... you like spicy cigars, Scott?

According to their site:

1958 Pre-Embargo Long Fill Cuban Tobacco
Wrapper: Cuban
Filler: Cuban
Binder: Cuban
Strength/Body: Spicy and Full

???

I'd be in for a split...

I have not had one kick my a$$ yet, still waiting. I have tried the LFD's and a few others?? Not yet! :D

I'd be in for a split...

If you do it, I would take a fiver off your hands

I'm going to have to go with the LFD DL lanceros, too. The chiselito is a mean little cigar as well. I've never had any of the bigger ones.

I'm really wanting to try the Habana Leon. At a claimed 70% ligero and made by Pepin Garcia, it sounds like an asskicker to me!

Where in TX, I would be willing to bet $50 I can do it.

I heard Mombacho are strong when young.

edit - My feelings of LFD... I was able to smoke a DL Chisel Maduro for breakfast on an empty stomach and felt fine, so I'm not so sure about its nicotine strength as a "strong" cigar. Flavorful was more like it. I much prefer the Ligero Oscuro Naturals and the LG lines, paticularly the LG Chisel Puro. These are not as strong as the DL Chisel Maduro, but they sure taste great.

I'm going to have to go with the LFD DL lanceros, too. The chiselito is a mean little cigar as well. I've never had any of the bigger ones.

I'm really wanting to try the Habana Leon. At a claimed 70% ligero and made by Pepin Garcia, it sounds like an asskicker to me!

I just smoked a Habana Leon Churchill I have to admit it was an AWESOME smoke! I am glad I have a few more. :thumbs: :thumbs:

But it did not kick my butt.

Not an everyday smoke, I may be a wimp, but the only Opus I ever smoked just kicked me from here to tomorrow. I have four more aging, going on 2 years now, but I am still squeamish about trying them. I know, I know, I don't need any help with them, however!!