• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your votes for the strongest cigars

The JdN Antaño are absolute throat rippers. I also found the OpusX Fuente Fuente to have a very potent nicotine payload but without being harsh.

IMO, harsh and strong do not necessarily go hand in hand.

I have still not smoked my first Chisel though I have one or two here. I'm a wussy. :D

Wilkey

I'm pretty mucha Newb and Martin and I had a herf a few weeks ago and I smoked the last 3rd of his Opus xXx Fuente Fuente. I almost failed the exam I had about an hour after I was so whoozy I felt drunk. It was a great cigar! (but on a empty stomach I got rocked)

Tatuaje Thermonuclear

If you can get one....

That and the Tatuaje Havana Cazadores can be an ass kicker if you don't see it coming...

The LFD Factory Press is the only cigar that has turned me green. Very tasty, but the size was just overkill for me. I have one left in my humi. I think I will try cutting it in half and smoking it in two sessions.

The JdN Antaño are absolute throat rippers. I also found the OpusX Fuente Fuente to have a very potent nicotine payload but without being harsh.

IMO, harsh and strong do not necessarily go hand in hand.

I have still not smoked my first Chisel though I have one or two here. I'm a wussy. :D

Wilkey

The chisel isn't harsh, the el jocko is harsh.

Tat Gran Cojonu 2006.

I like your taste Opus MeX!! I love that little, or not so little, cigar. A great smoke!! :thumbs: In terms of strong, like most of the post indicate about harshness vs strong, there is no harshness to this baby.