• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your votes for the strongest cigars

scthornton

I've found that I seem to like stronger cigars. I'm looking for some new ones to try.

What are some of the generally viewed strongest cigars?

Thanks.

Although not as strong as a LFD-DL, I'd have to say that the Camacho Coyolar is a stout cigar. I made the mistake of having a perfecto on an empty stomach. YMMV

LFD DL Chisel. El Rico Habano. Gran Habano Corojo #5. Fresh Opus #5!! :D

If you want just plain strong smoke Joya de Nicaragua Antanos. If you want power and flavor w/some level of complexity: LFD DL Chisel, LFD Oscuro Cabinet, TTT Trinidad, Don Pepin Blue, Tatuaje, AVO 80th(not a whopper but damn good), Ashton VSG, Padron.................I could go on but I think you get the picture.

RyJ Cazadores. Strong but well balanced and even stronger when they are young. They won't make your eyes water, but they pack a pleasant punch.

I smoked a LFD chisel last night, seriously kicked my ass. I almost threw up when I got home from the billiards hall, no joke. It was my second cigar of the night, but the first was a Gurkha Shaggy, not all that strong. I also find the El Rico Habanos to be strong, especially the Maduro. The Antanos are strong. Tatuajes are definitely strong. I also find the La Gloria #5's to be strong.

LG Chisel if you want strong and tasty.

Many of the first that come to my mind are above, JdN, Chisel, yadda yadda.

Someone mentioned a Comancho. Last summer on vacation I sat on my Dad's deck after a HUGE meal and had a Comancho. Don't remember what one, but it was ~ Corona sized and it threw me for a loop.

For me, this is no contest.
A hard to find puppy called FIERO NEGRO. POWERFUL and FLAVORFUL. Around our place we call them "shake&sweats". Yes it is something WE make.

Two points of perspective:

-I am a 10-12 cigar-a-day guy, but I can't smoke more than 1 of these in a day;

-we have one retailer in Texas who keeps a box on a small table next to a couch in their lounge. The sign on the box says "Smoke this standing up...If you can finish the whole thing without sitting down on the couch...its free" in 5 years, she has NEVER had to give one away. :0

Opus Power Ranger. Although, I usually don't get my daily supply of vitamin N, so take it for what it's worth. :)

For me, this is no contest.
A hard to find puppy called FIERO NEGRO. POWERFUL and FLAVORFUL. Around our place we call them "shake&sweats". Yes it is something WE make.

Two points of perspective:

-I am a 10-12 cigar-a-day guy, but I can't smoke more than 1 of these in a day;

-we have one retailer in Texas who keeps a box on a small table next to a couch in their lounge. The sign on the box says "Smoke this standing up...If you can finish the whole thing without sitting down on the couch...its free" in 5 years, she has NEVER had to give one away. :0

LOL, that would propbably send a nicotine lightwieght like me to the hospital.

Like Atuck mentioned, the Opus no. 5. The only cigar to consistently kick my ass.

Another vote for the JdN Antano line and LFD's LGD (especially the Oriental size)