• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

What's Your Latest Purchase

My latest great cigars to support a great cause Don Carlos Lancero, FFOX Phantom Lancero, FFOX BBMF, FFFOX Love Affair
  2. C

i got these @ smokeinn event last weekend in west palm beach ...
  3. C

Just got this sampler to support CRA with a little bonus
  4. C

How to lower the RH?

jepe all you need is what I've been using for years is called damprid wall mart ,home depot etc.... http://www.damprid.com/
  5. C

What is your Christmas Cigar?

858 rosado never had one.....
  6. C

Got to B&M to late but was able to get last 8 not bad.... :p
  7. C

Converted Armoire to humidor

you're welcome hope all goes well, and take you're time don't rush anything and measure twice cut once ... :D
  8. C

Thanks for all the kind words :D the only thing im not capable of building was the cabinet it self it takes a lot of tools i don't have and craftsmanship , the inside was easy by looking at other cabinet humidors pictures on this site and others.. is a thermal electric unit (like this one)
  9. C

believe it or not all i have been using for several years are the humi beeds because here in florida is high humidity and no system is needed as for temp i used hot on one side cold on the other
  10. C

You should do it i thought about it for too long and ... well it was worth doing it.
  11. C

Just finished this conversion im not a cabinet maker but i did ok ,took about 3 weeks to finish was able to use rigid foam 1.5 inches to insulate unit , lined with Honduran mahogany and Spanish cedar doors, shelf and drawers enjoy... Rest of pictures here
  12. C

first 4 just got from a trade at cfc
  13. C

nope sorry :p got it from supporting cfc karate you could still get last 3 on you're right bbmf , el escorpion and shark if you hurry over at fuente site.
  14. C

How to dry beads?

Did as advised and put beads in oven at lowest setting 170f it worked thanks. :D
  15. C

Padron 80th

Yumm Yumm
  16. C

Padron 80th

$240.00 retail for box +tax
  17. C

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Another score today, merry to me :-)